"Hello, George." (Pt.3) (smutttt)

It's smut time baby, lots of consent and at end a little bit of aftercare.
________________________________

"Hello, George."

George gasped pushing the chair back as he stood, "what the fuck...?" Dark red blood dripped from his face, his persing green eyes seemed to glow like flames "manhunts am I right?" Dream laughed "I always seem to win though... quite a pity, A few are even on there one last life~" Dream bent down picking up his masks running his hands over the flat white edges, "y-your the one that killed them all!?" George backed away once more making the chair push back to the wall with at screech.
Dream push the chair back as he got up "don't fear.. Just follow in my footsteps and you'll be fine. Understand?" "Yes..." George said with a whimper "you follow me blindly and without question." George looked down and nodded his head without a word.

Dream looked over and grabbed a small half filled bottle "drink." George looked down and without thinking drank the bottles contains "w-what is this?! It tastes disgusting?!" Dream smiled gently "health pot gogy. It's good for you." "Well it tasted gross." George said with a scowl "sorry hon." Dream walks over to George slipping his mask back on over his curly blond hair and pulling George to the wall "your such a pretty thing.. you know that?" Dream smirked under his white mask and put his arms on either side of the pretty man.

George whined under his breath, heat pulling down his stomach. This handsome man was now pining him to the wall how was he so lucky?!
"May I.?" Dream caressed George cheek and lips gently pulling up his mask just till George could see the sharp glint of his fang like teeth. George hummed red blush leaching into his cheeks. Then it happened.

This kiss was so unlike the other George had gotten from different girls, it was much, much rougher, full of heat that radiated from both of them.
Dream pushed forward leaving his body flush with his. George felt Dreams sharp teeth connect with his bottom lip multiple times, each drawing a gasp of pain from him along with small amounts of blood the pulled under his lip. Dream then set his hand on Georges throat pressing him harshly into the wall, keeping him in place.

There was no way, no way that George was seriously already half-hard just from Dream in kissing him... a guy.. kissing him..
Dream push away "holy fuck..." Dream looked down George's body, the mess pined to the wall by Dream, hot and needy from just a kiss.. "g...George-?" Dream whisper under his breath George whining in response, "can I..." Dream asked gently looking at George's pants. George gasped, his blush Turing from a light pink to a dark red. George looked away to the ground at Head nodding in embarrassment, Dream picked up the smaller boy pulling his back to the wall, his legs wrapped around his hips. Dream grabbed George's face pulling him into a hungry kiss "fuck your so pretty.." Dream mumbled grabbing his hands and pulling them back into the wall behind him.

Dream grabbed George pulling him up carrying him over to the chair he had once sat in, "sit." Dream said dropping him the the chair and lowing to his knees "may I?" Said looking at the smaller blushing boy, George gasped and quickly nodded his head allowing Dream to pull down his pants and boxers letting the cold air hit his dick, "just sit back... get comfortable.."

George tilting his head back into the chair, His hands clamped around the rough wood chair, then Dream moved—his hand going to cup my thigh. Dream stood rapping me in a kiss
His tongue scraped the roof of my mouth as he dragged a finger down the center of my rips, and I gasped, my back arching. "G-George," he said against my lips, my name said like a prayer.
His tongue swept my mouth again, in time to the finger that he he pressed against my dick. My hips undulated, demanding more, craving the fullness of him, and his growl reverberated in my chest as his kiss grew hungrier.
Dream put his hands on Georges inner thighs spreading them, slowly Dream traveled kissing and hickeys down his inner thighs..

Dream then bent lower looking at George's, with a small nod from George Dream grabbed his legs and pulled his tongue over the head of his dick, with a shuttering moan George thew his hip up the sudden touch making George grab Dreams blonde hair "please keep going Dream fuckkk." George looked down and watched the boy lower his mouth on his dick holding back small gags Dream let off of George's dick with a whimpering cry from the other boy "w-why did you stop..?" George said looking with a sad glare, Dream let go of George's thigh retching up to George mouth let two fingers slip into his mouth. "Be good and take them or it will hurt." George licked Dream fingers letting his tongues slide in between the two fingers wetting them, Dream took his fingers out giving George a quick kiss "tell me if it's to much.." Dream whispered and slipped a finger into George, his eyes rolled back grabbing at anything he could find "F-fuckkkk..." Dream smirked at his reaction curling his fingers into his prostate "your taking it so well." Georges breaths deepen crying out every time Dream curled his fingers up into him "d-dreammm please oh fuck" George pulled his head backwards rolling his hips up to the mans touch, the heat in his stomach growing with each thrust of the other mans fingers "Dream fuck I-I'm close please" Dream kissed Georges V-line creating dark purple marks in between George's thighs "be good and cum for me gogy." Dream said dragging his free hand up to George's throat holding his against the floor lightly.

George's vision turned white as he came on Dream hand, the white fluid pulling on the floor as it dripped down his legs and stomach.. "fuck your so gorgeous gogy.." Dream pulled George into a kiss letting him come down from his high, "how does a bath sound hm? Maybe some food?"  George looked dazed into Dream eyes and smiled gently "that would be nice.."
________________________________words: 1057
By: Grungegods69