The masked man. (Pt .1) (fluff)

"Stop calling me a bottom!!!" George yelled as he chased sapnap, "you bottommmm!!!" Sap yelled as he ran, 'thump' "ah fuck-" George said looking up to the figure "shit sorry Dream!" George looked up at the tall man and studied him; Dream had his hand pulled up to his mask pushing it back over his face, his blond hair sightless peeking over his hood, in all regard this man was "gorgeous".

"What?" Dream looked down at the smaller boy "what- huh?" "What did you say just them?" George studerd trying to find his way out of this conversation "n-nothing" George lowered his head to the ground and fidgeted with the long sleeves on his blue shirt.

Dream bent down slightly lowering to the smaller boys eye level and slipped his mask up just below his nose "what did you say, goggy?" George jumped at what he saw, sharper fang like canines and the pretty pink lip gently smirking.. Dream chuckled at the response and pulled his hand up pulling back his lips "like what you see, goggy? "I- um.." George stuttered blushing a pretty red, "thank you, I like them too." Dream said pulling his mask back down, "I um... I apologize..?" Dream laughed again "no need to apologize, you alright though?" Dream bent down and grabbed George cheek gently "your not hurt are you?" "I- uh n-no I don't this so" George triped over his words, shying away from Dreams hand in enpresment "aww" Dream cood at George smiling, "cute." Dream said standing up and walking away, leaving George quite.

A few days later
"tommy" Dream said quietly "I'm back tommy. Are you happy too see me?" Tommy stood away from Dream looking down to the sword in his hand. "You know the deal tommy." Dream took his shovel from his back shoving it into the ground, " tools. Now." Dream said looking "okay, okay." Tommy said dropping his tools into the hole, "good." Dream smiled wickedly grabbing a red block dropping it in the hole in front of him, "Say bye tommy" "bye-" Dream pulled his bow out and pulled it back "bye Tommy's stuff!" Dream let go allowing the arrow to shot into the air and hitting the tnt. "I'm leaving now tommy, I'll see you soon freand." "W-wait! You aren't going to stay?" "Of course not tommy. Bye bye."

Dream jumped in the portal, hot air entered his nose, the grunts of the piglins regarded his presence as he past by. "Excuse me.." a voice came from behind Dream "hello?" Dream turned around to see George once more. George pointed in fear as a ghast shot a fire ball "oh? Well fuck" Dream grabbed George pulling him behind and pulling out an arrow, hitting the fire ball straight on. Right into the ghast killing it instantly. "Thank you" George smiled but without a second chance Dream turned around grabbed George's hand and started to the portal home "huh?" George looked to Dream but quickly looked back down to his feet when no emotion was returned.
————————————————————————
Part 2 coming soon, thank you for reading <3