Holidays Pt. I (Fluff)

^Two-year-old Leilani

It had been two years since they had Leilani. Unfortunately, Ayaka couldn't get pregnant again. They tried for one more baby but it never worked. When they went to the doctor, they found out that she had become infertile. The couple was upset, but they healed from it and continued to love their baby girl.

Ryan had volunteered at their house for the holidays. Raizo wanted to choke slam him but Ayaka liked the idea. December 31st would be the day they would celebrate it all. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. When Leilani was first born they didn't do it because she was only a month old.

But when they thought it was safe Ayaka got the house together for the big celebration. Raizo didn't want people at his house. He wasn't social and just wanted to hang out with his daughter and his dog. Everyone acknowledges him but doesn't speak to him unless he speaks first.

Ryan's wife Aaliyah was Ayaka'a friend that she met in Dubai. They were both on the beach painting and Aaliyah walked up to her and complimented Ayaka's work. They became instant friends and traveled some more with each other. Aaliyah was more social and friendly. Everyone described her as a busybody.

 Everyone described her as a busybody

^Aaliyah

Raizo appreciated her best friend for being there and getting Ayaka out of the house. Don't get him wrong he loves her but sometimes she just needs to get out. When she is bored she gets irritated and Raizo doesn't want to deal with her attitude. Ryan tries to invite Raizo out and he always respectfully declines.

It's nothing against him he just doesn't want to be around people for fun. To be honest it's like sensory overload. The talking, moving just everything. It's overwhelming for Raizo, he only goes out if Ayaka wants to do date night or something. But she always takes him somewhere that is calm.

^MariAaliyah does have a baby girl as well named Mari

^Mari
Aaliyah does have a baby girl as well named Mari. Of course, she and Leilani are best friends and Raizo usually watched them. Raizo was the babysitter, all of their friends could drop off their kids with Raizo. He found children more fun and interesting than adults. He is very nurturing because he never had it growing up, and wants to give that out as much as he can.