Holidays Pt. III (Fluff)

"Get out," Raizo said.

Everyone paused in their fight. It was like his voice boomed throughout the entire house.

"Like, is everyone supposed to leave or only the two waste of spaces". Aaliyah said eyeing Ayaka up and down. She shot a wink at her best friend. Even though no one heard them, everyone could tell she got railed in the bathroom.

"They need to get the fuck out before I break his neck". Everyone's eyes went wide. It was like 20 people in one place frozen. Raizo never threatens anyone, like truly he is the calmest person ever. He also never cussed in his life, it was like they heard their pastor just cuss.

Ayaka was looking up at her husband in shock, awe, and lust. He shook his head at her. He bent down and whispered in her ear "Didn't I just have you in the bathroom"?

Ayaka's adrenaline was starting to wear off and her legs were starting to ache. She simply went behind her husband to hide and was going to let him handle everything.

"Well y'all heard the man, get the fuck out," Ryan said motioning the door for them.

"Well y'all are coming with us" Greg felt that if they needed to leave, so did everyone else.

Raizo put his arms down and was about to move to Greg. "Ok, ok, ok I'm leaving" Greg put his hands up and started to grab his stuff.

"Katie, move your ass we are leaving"!

"But babeeee-" she started to whine and pull on his sleeve like a child.

"BITCH GET OUT"!!!! Everyone said in unison. It scared her so bad that she ran into her car. After that, all you heard was them speeding off. Leaving tire marks on the road.

"I am sorry for the disruption that they have caused. I should've thrown them out earlier but being nice didn't get us anywhere. I want to say thank you for dealing with their rude and uncouth behavior. Also, if anyone, and I mean anyone tries to ruin this party next year. Well, let's just say it won't be pretty".

He grabbed his wife from behind his back who was hiding. "Enjoy the rest of the party and have a great holiday" he kissed her on the side of her head. The party guests clapped at his speech and him simply talking so publicly.

Ryan went up to profusely apologizing to Raizo. He didn't care at this point, Raizo had told Ryan it was ok and that he wasn't mad at him. Adults should act like adults and no one is responsible for their behavior other than themselves.

"Girl, Raizo must've beat down their walls in the bathroom," Aaliyah said grabbing her and pouring themselves a shot of tequila.

"Aaliyah"

"Girl, what's wrong? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost"? She put her hand on her friend's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"He hit my cervix and everything hurts," she said in a whiny voice. Aaliyah busted out laughing I'm her face.

"You'll be ok, take a shot it'll wear off. Tequila heals all". This was the first party where Raizo had socialized with the guests. He was surprisingly funny and was very caught up on the trends at the time. Everyone thought he was just a grumpy hermit, but when he had a few drinks he was now the party favorite.

He and Ryan started to bond more. Raizo was possibly thinking about maybe hanging out with him. Possibly.

The women on the other hand, let's just say that one shot turned into five. And then turned into ten. The husbands started to collect their families and go home before it got out of control. Raizo saw that Ryan and Aaliyah would need to stay at their house.