On My Period (Fluff)

Ayaka's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I was sleeping and minding my business. My son and boyfriend snuggled me with their warmth. Out of nowhere, I feel liquid. I thought it was Tōito but he's potty trained. I mean he probably could still pee in the bed but I can tell it's not him.

This is the first time I've woken up before Raizo since he has been home. He is always the big spoon but I know he didn't pee the bed. Oh fuck, did I pee on the bed, and if I did that means it would be all over Raizo.

While I'm overthinking about my embarrassment because I think I peed the bed. I felt the lower back pain. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I usually catch it and I'm prepared. Raizo senses me freaking out he wakes up to look at me.

"What's wrong"? He says. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed I can't bring myself to tell him. I started crying. Tōito got up and barked at the wet spot because he smelled the blood. Raizo is now alarmed and goes to turn on the light.

When he does there is blood on the sheets and his grey sweatpants. My underwear is ruined. Our sheets look like the Japanese flag. And I got period blood on my boyfriend.

This isn't my first time getting my period but I usually catch it. Y'know the whole routine with the pads, Advil, and the heating pad. But I didn't feel any symptoms so that whore just popped up outta nowhere. I get up and run to the bathroom so I don't have to face him.

I lock myself in the bathroom and sit on the toilet crying. On top of that, I had to take a poop and it was the most painful shit ever.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Hana, are you ok?

"No, I'm not"

"It's going to be ok. I'm just going to change and put the sheets in the washer. I will be back and it's ok don't be embarrassed". He says from outside of the door.

I don't wanna do anything I'm glad he didn't freak out. Why would he? He has seen and had way more blood on him. But it doesn't make it less embarrassing. Sniffling while I take this painful shit that feels like forever.

I hear him shuffling back and forth. I know he went into the kitchen for what I don't know. I just wanted to go back to sleep and eat some ice cream.

"I'm back, can I come in"?

"I'm taking a shit and it smells". I yell to him.

"It doesn't matter I'm coming in" Before I could even say anything he opened the door. I looked at what he was holding and started to cry all over again.

He comes kneeling beside me "What's wrong"? He says worried stroking my face.

"Why are you so perfect"!

"What"? In his hands, was a box that had some extra clothes, Advil, and water.

"Hana everything is fine. Just change and take your medicine. I plugged in the heating pad. Everything is taken care of. I'll see you back in the bed". He kissed me on my forehead and he walked out closing the door behind him.

He packed my oversized black sweatpants with an oversized sweater. Some fresh underwear that are specifically used for my period. I finish my business and change with a new pad on. I took two Advil's and walked back into the bedroom.

"Do you feel better"?

"I'm still embarrassed and now I'm cramping but I guess". He patted beside him beckoning me to come lay next to him.

"Are you sure? I just got blood on you". I looked away I honestly wanted to sleep in the guest room.

"Ayaka, you are a female. I understand how periods work, and I know what you need and use when you are on them. It's an accident. I don't care and it was that much blood. I've had worse on me. Now come here and lay down".

I wasn't going to argue with him. I got in the bed and laid on the heating pad. Raizo begins to massage my lower hip and back. He always does that when I'm on hell week. My eyes started to get heavy.

"Raizo, please stay with me. I know you get up and do your tasks while I'm sleeping but I want you here". He nods his head and keeps massaging the pain away. I slowly drift off to sleep. I have the best boyfriend ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•when I see Eve it's on fucking site

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•when I see Eve it's on fucking site. And Adam with his lying ass. Man, I hate periods it's the worse shit ever. Let me know if you relate to any of her symptoms or have a similar story. Also, there wasn't that much blood on him. It's just a little wet spot it was more on the sheets and her underwear. The next chapter is mad juicy. So I'll see you later and thank you for reading.