Why Are You Calm (Fluff)

Ever since they got medical confirmation of the baby Raizo became more protective of them. He always sleeps by her stomach or has his hand on her stomach. Tōito was also very protective of the baby. Taking his big brother role seriously.

Raizo already babied Ayaka but with his child on the way it was worse. There would be times that she would kick him out and tell him to go do something. She knew he was just trying to take care of them.

But sometimes it felt suffocating. After her first trimester, she started to feel better. Her body did hurt from her stomach growing and the baby moving her organs. They have a personal doctor and midwife.

Their house doesn't look that big on the outside but on the inside it is. Raizo built a hospital room. It had a birthing pool, hospital bed, and more pregnancy essentials.

She would be doing a home birth as naturally as possible. At Raizo's request. During his travels, he helped a woman give birth to twins, and with more research he was ready. It hurt him knowing that she would be in pain, but he doesn't care for harsh medicine.

Time progressed and they had a baby shower. Ryan, his fiancé, friends, and more people came to the house. They brought diapers, bottles, and gifts. Raizo didn't care for them being at his house messing with his garden, but Ayaka wanted one.

It was fun and a wonderful time. They then let the party guests know that the baby was a girl. Raizo was hoping for one and was so excited to have another flower. Ayaka was just happy to have another female in the house to spoil.

When she hit her third trimester Ayaka began to freak out. Throughout the entire pregnancy, Raizo had been very calm. Ayaka was more scared than anything. Her parents both passed from a heart attack so she didn't have anybody.

Her friends hung out with her and comforted her but she was scared. Two weeks before the baby was due she began to have phantom cramps. She had gotten them at least three times. The doctors reassured her that it was normal.

At the end of her pregnancy, she was in pain, uncomfortable, and nervous. Ayaka made sure Raizo never left her side.

It was the fateful day and they were up walking in the garden. Walking is good for getting the labor started. They were talking about baby names and colors. Raizo was figuring out which color he should paint the baby's room.

"Raizo we need to go back into the house I need to pee" When he looked down he could tell she had not pee herself. Her water broke. He picked her up bridal style and went directly into her delivery room.

"Wait I'm going into labor right now"?! She said freaking out.

"Yes, I'm calling the doctors and the midwife. Start your breathing techniques right now". With the phone in hand, he turned on the birthing pool. He also gathered towels, blankets, and some more stuff.

She was trying to breathe but it just ended up in her hyperventilating.

"Hana, slow your heartbeat down the more relaxed you are the less it will hurt". He was holding her hand and was doing the techniques with her. She calmed down and waited for the doctors.

The doctors were monitoring her heart rate and her dilation. Raizo had her walking around and breathing so they wouldn't have to medically induce her.

"Raizoooo!!! It's starting to hurt"? They moved her into the birthing pool. With her contractions getting closer together she was becoming in more pain.

"Raizo, use your ninja powers and take this pain away dammit".

"Hana, I can't do that" she rolled her eyes. She was in so much pain that she was questioning getting an epidural. Raizo can take a lot of pain but she doesn't believe in the same faith. They had her in the birthing position.

"Are you ready"?

"Wait! We are going right now?! Hold on"!

"I'm sorry Miss Corretti, the baby is not going to wait, she is coming right now"? She began to freak out even more. The pressure and pain in her pelvis was becoming unbearable.

"Calm down, breathe," Raizo said cooing to her. He was now in the pool with her.

"No Raizo! I'm not calming the fuck down this shit hurts! Like why are you so calm-" Right then and there the first push came.

Screaming from intense pain she was pushing as hard as she could. Grabbing Raizo's forearms she held on for dear life. Her grip broke skin and he just took it and didn't hurt. "Keep going Hana you got it".

The baby's head was out. One doctor was supporting the head getting ready for the second push. Ayaka was in tears. 'Never again' she thought to herself. She was trying to calm her breathing so she doesn't pass out.

The second push came and it was worse than the first one. Tears running down her face and in excruciating pain. This was a pain she never felt before and never wanted to feel. She started to become dizzy from the pain.

"No, no you don't. Pay attention to me" he grabbed her face.

"It hurts so much Raizo"!!! She was at her breaking point it felt like she was in labor forever.

"Miss Corretti one last one. You got this" Nodding her head she mustered up her last bit of strength. One last blood-curdling push she finally heard the cry.

It was a healthy cry of her beautiful baby. Ayaka collapsed again Raizo was fully out of energy. "You did it Hana, I'm so proud of you".

She nodded her head resting on him. They needed to keep her awake because she needed to push out her placenta and some more stuff. They cleaned the baby and gave her to them.

"We created an angel," Ayaka said to Raizo.

"She is the most beautiful child I could ever ask for". They looked down at the caramel baby with her father's eyes and curly black hair.

Once again she was the embodiment of everything they fought and worked so hard for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•I mean this time one last chapter

•I mean this time one last chapter. I deadass need to get started on K2 and shout out to Raizo for being a well-rounded husband. Most men freak out but he was lowkey chilling. Thank is also because he constantly heard the baby's heartbeat. It never dropped or slowed down so he was chilling.