Hana (Fluff)

Ayaka POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It's around April and it's usually my favorite time of the year. But right now fuck spring. That one fateful night I know I said I wanted a baby. But in that moment I forgot about the symptoms and all the other shit that comes with it.

  Not only that, but for the first time Raizo has been distant. My feelings are hurt and I have no idea what happened. We had more amazing nights just like that one. We looked at baby stuff and he started working on a baby room.

   But now he's distant. Usually, I'm the one who goes out and shops and runs errands. But it's like I never see Raizo that much anymore. And on top of all of that, I am indeed pregnant. Have I told him? No, I haven't because of the distance.

   I asked him about it and he told me it was nothing and that I'll know soon enough. I fucking hate surprises and it's costing me my time with him. I was in my bed with Tōito eating Hot Cheetos. Raizo came in and knocked on the door. I could tell he had something he wanted to say.

"Hana, umm I know you've been feeling down lately. I was just wondering if you wanted to get dressed up today". My ears perk up and I sit up.

"Really! I mean I am but what do you want me to wear"? I noticed he had something behind his back.

"Is this one ok"? He held it up and it was a beautiful yellow dress. I also liked that it wasn't tight because I've been pregnant since late March.

I walked up to grab the dress and he pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked "What was that for"?.

"I just love you that's all". He walked out of the room. I started to get ready by showering and doing a couple more steps in my routine. While I was starting to do my makeup I threw up. Ugh lowkey, I'm tired of this throwing up shit.

Raizo walked in worried "Are you ok"? He said rubbing my back and moving my hair out my face. "If you don't feel good you can lie down and I will change my plans for today".

"Noooo, I'm fine I'm almost ready" he nodded his head and brought me some water.

"I'm almost done Hana, I will come and get you ok". He also took Tōito with him. I nod my head get up and collect myself. After I finished getting ready and waited for him to come get me. To be honest I am excited to see what he has planned.

My phone went off and Raizo told me to go out to the garden. I was so excited and I got up damn near running. When I walked out I was in awe.

Our garden was always kept up but it looks like Raizo added more flowers and plants

Our garden was always kept up but it looks like Raizo added more flowers and plants. I followed the path and looked at the fairy light everywhere. I was in awe just smiling at everything around me.

He had been so busy because he was doing stuff for the garden. I was tripping for no reason at all. When he was out I went to sleep and haven't gone in the garden. I finally reached the end of the path and saw Raizo in a nice crisp suit.

"Raizo what is all of this for"? I said breathless.

"You wanted to get married".

"Huh"? I say to him he gets down on one knee.

"Oh wait this is happening"?

He takes my left hand "I love you so much. For some reason, you love the scars, the trauma, and the monster. When I first met you I knew you were different and were special. You have me a purpose and a home. I will give you anything because you gave me everything and more". He slid this beautiful ring on my finger.

It was a huge flower in the middle and the band had diamonds all around it

"Ohhhh baby I love it. I love it all and I love you more". He stood up and grabbed my face and gave me the most loving kiss ever. We stayed in the middle of the courtyard hugging and kissing each other.

We didn't even notice it but we were crying. They were tears of happiness. I never thought that my life would be like this. I was going to work and spending my money while minding my business. And for Raizo, he came from the worst circumstances and found happiness with little ole me.

"Raizo I have a surprise of my own". He puts me down and looks at me.

"We're going to be having a little flower".

He just smiles at me "I know, I feel and hear the heartbeat every night". He puts his hand on my stomach.

"You knew and didn't tell me"!

"You were going to find out medically". I rolled my eyes of course his ninja powers knew. He knows everything.

While me and him are bickering back and forth Tōito came running towards us. "Awe my baby, you will always be our first".

*Bark, Bark, Bark* "I am glad you understand son," Raizo says rubbing the back of his ears.

"And stop picking him up" I just roll my eyes at him. I'm going to hold my baby for whoever long I want.

The day went on and he made love to me in celebration. This time I tapped out and went about my business. I didn't want to take four days to recover. We were lying in the bed and Tōito was sleeping at the foot of the bed. Raizo was lying on my stomach rubbing my belly and I was playing with his hair.

"I have a family now". I kissed his forehead.

"Yes you do Raizo and you will have one forever".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ok folks that's it and we will be done with them

• ok folks that's it and we will be done with them. If y'all want to see the baby and birth then let me know. I had fun writing them and I want a Raizo on god.

I've decided to do this assassin mercenary vibes with two other shows. The K2 is the next one and Kim Jeha brings that smoke as well. Thank you @_RelleLebby, @sakura4life, @toxicrevelation, and so many more. My best friend I love you and Adri thank you as well. Y'all are amazing and I appreciate you and commenting with y'all.