Holidays Pt. II (Smut)

Ayaka's: POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying to keep myself very calm tonight. I usually sip on some wine but I had to pour some hard liquor for this bullshit. Katie keeps looking at my husband thirstily and Greg keeps saying off-the-wall shit.

Raizo also poured him a drink and went with the kids. If I could, I would as well but I have to be a good host. I haven't been confrontational in a long time, but they are making my Chicago want to pop out so bad.

We were sitting down in the living room. Me and Aaliyah were holding hands for dear life so we didn't say anything off the wall. Katie was sitting on Greg's lap and was sucking his neck while he was trying to talk to us.

I wanted to throw up and bleach my eyes all at once. I may seem judgmental but these people don't have class. Like when Katie first walked in she was opening my cabinets and refrigerator.

I almost smacked the shit outta her head. Raizo is completely over both of them and he tells her to 'sit down and don't say anything for the sake of everyone'. Raizo never talks, which means if he said something to her he is probably irritated on a whole different level.

All night I've been hearing her talk about Raizo and Ryan. She was saying shit like "They are so fine I would sleep with them, Raizo could rail me against a wall". Just crazy shit like that to my colleagues making them so uncomfortable.

Ryan and Greg never got along like ever. Ryan is the older brother, at first he did love his other brother and cared for him. But Ryan is the breadwinner of the family. He is now one of the high-ranking officials at Europol.

Greg has been jealous of him ever since they were kids. He always wanted to have the shine of his older brother. So you can see where this rift is coming from. Their mom wanted them to spend time together because of Mari. But Ryan said if Greg doesn't let go of whatever weird grudge he has.

Then Greg will never be around his family. Ryan never made his brother feel less than him. He had no idea where this jealousy came from. Greg was the baby he got more attention than him. At this point, Ryan said he was grown and wasn't going to tolerate a man who still acts like a child.

"So, how did you and quiet dude get together"? Greg asked.

I looked around, I hope he wasn't talking to me. Aaliyah no good ass started busting out laughing.

"I'm talking to you YaYa". I rolled my eyes so hard that I hoped they would get stuck.

"One my husband has a name, and my name is Ayaka only Aaliyah can call me YaYa".

"Damn, no need for all the attitude". I wish I could shove something in his throat so he could shut up.

"I know baby she's been rude all night". Katie said petting Greg's hair like a dog they both giggled with each other.

"Katie don't fucking start tonight because I should've dragged your ass last night" Aaliyah started to get up but me and Ryan pulled her back down.

"Hey don't let them get to you" Ryan was calming his wife down kissing her face. Aaliyah is more confrontational than me, especially for people she doesn't care for.

"Can you just answer the question"?

I took a sip of my drink and sighed. I'm so glad Raizo wasn't in here. "Me and Ryan were working on a case on some very high profile deaths. My husband was an important part of the case. After all of us solved it we got together and got married".

He doesn't believe the very very short version of our story. Everyone else knows who Raizo is because they worked on the Clan cases. But Greg doesn't need to know, it's for his good.