I Don't Know How (Smut)

Raizo was happy. Like truly, everything he fought for was worth it. He now had his son who was undoubtedly the best puppy ever. His girlfriend was the best thing he could ask for. She always had an attitude, yes. But she accepted his flaws and all.

   They don't argue but they did have a lot of talks. Raizo still was uncomfortable with talking deeply about his feelings. He didn't want to tell her the horrors of his life. He knew she would get very upset and Raizo didn't want that. He didn't even like when she would pout when she didn't get her way.

    So, he's not going to like almost bringing her to tears about the life he once lived. Ayaka deserves the best relationship without worries and pain. Raizo was meditating in front of the garden. His dojo has no doors so he could see his surroundings.

   Ayaka got lonely after watching Queen's Gambit

   Ayaka got lonely after watching Queen's Gambit. She wanted to bother her boyfriend. Tōito was sleeping, he had a long day chasing after his daddy in the garden. When she walked up to the dojo she saw him shirtless and meditating. She still wonders to this day why he is so damn attractive. Ayaka stood there just looking at him while biting her lip.

Raizo knew she was right in front of him. He opened his eyes slowly. When he looked at her and saw she was biting her lip. He immediately got aroused. Usually, when he starts to feel this way about her, he gets up and leaves.

    Ayaka was wearing a sports bra and some tight spandex shorts. "Did....did you umm get hot"? He said. Raizo swallowed hard, his mouth got dry. He needed to get out of there before he started something.

    To be quite honest he was scared of intimacy with Ayaka. He doesn't know what to do. Of course, he knew how it worked but he didn't know what she liked. Raizo didn't want to hurt her and he thought she wasn't ready for that yet.

   Ayaka on the other was ready to jump his bones. She always thought about what it would be like with him. Would he be rough or gentle? He might be both. She loved him with everything she had and was ready to explore that side of her relationship.

    They never went further than making out. He would always get up and leave when things got heated. Then they would never bring it up again. She saw in his eyes that his lust was there. She decided today was to explore this side of him.

"Yeah, you know it's spring so it's starting to warm up". He started to get up and she ran and tackled him. Immediately she started kissing him. Raizo was shocked, but it turned him on even more because of how direct she was.

   One thing about Ayaka is that when she wants something, she is going to get it. Raizo then understood that today he couldn't run and that he had to face her. Because she wasn't leaving that dojo without getting something.

    He was on his back while Ayaka was straddling his waist. Her palms were down beside his head. His hands are on her waist trying to get her to slow down. Everything was happening so fast that he didn't know how to take it. This was her first time being so forceful with him.