Leilani Corretti (Fluff)

^the flower called Leilani

Ayaka's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since the crazy ass birth I have been recovering just well. I have a naturally weak immune system so it took me longer to heal. My son stopped sleeping in my room and in Leilani's room.

Leilani is Hawaiian for 'heavenly flower '. It's because she is our angel. I didn't have a traumatizing birth but it would be very hard to conceive again. Raizo wasn't upset at the news and neither am I.

Thank god she was a good sleeper and never was fussy. My baby was truly happy and very active. She was now four months old. Her birthday is November 22nd, seven pounds and eight ounces.

Today we were doing professional photos with her because we just got her ears pierced. Raizo created a cute background for her to lay on.

After the photoshoot, we went inside and ate

After the photoshoot, we went inside and ate. Raizo is a girl dad. I knew he loved me fiercely but he loved her with his entire soul. He was always changing her, feeding her, and taking care of her while I was healing.

I had my alone time with her and she is so amazing. It's like her smile just warms your heart. She also started babbling not too long ago. I feel like I understand her but I also don't. Me and Raizo just nod our heads and play with her.

Another milestone is she can sit up on her own. So hopefully we can move on to crawling here soon. Raizo made a space for her in his dojo and they 'train' and hang out together. We are going to be homeschooling her. I would put her in school but Raizo shut that idea down.

No school is truly safe and I don't want anything to happen to my daughter. But I don't wanna see Raizo ever be brought back into that headspace. He hasn't been on a mission in five years.

He completely changed his life around. Yes, he is a killer no matter where he is in life he has killed. And killed a lot of people. That rage and anger no longer is present and I don't want anybody to bring that back.

I know one day something will happen but I hope people know what's best for them. They will leave him and us alone. Raizo will never hide his past and one day he and LeiLei will have that talk. But I hope she never has to see it. It's truly frightening at the damage he could bring.

"Raizo, I'm going to Target and IKEA to get some stuff".

"OK Hana, I love you, and be safe". He kisses me and hands me LeiLei.

"Mommy will be back my precious baby". I blew raspberries on her cheek and gave her kisses all over her face.

I went to get some formula and baby food. It's coming to a point where we need to start putting her on actual food. My breast milk also wasn't producing as much.

I love walking through IKEA it's so therapeutic. I was only there for shelves but ended up buying all types of shit. Shower curtains, blankets, comforters, even rugs. It always happens and never fails. But their cinnamon rolls are so good and brought two pans for the house.

While I was pregnant we had a private ceremony at the house. Raizo didn't want anybody but us at our wedding. Raizo didn't want his father's last name Miramoto, so he took my last name Corretti. It was beautiful and peaceful as it should've been.

I walk into the house only with a couple of bags. He usually brings in everything from the car. "Raizo, Raizo" I called his name.

He is such a light sleeper so I'm surprised I don't see him. When I reached the living room I saw Leilani on his chest. They were both knocked out. My husband was snoring. I took a picture and a video.

Only our magical baby could get him to be in deep sleep. I didn't want to bother him so I brought in everything and put it all up. I went into her room and put the shelves near the dresser.

 I went into her room and put the shelves near the dresser

I also changed the sheets and replaced the diapers. Raizo usually does everything but I can do it as well. It was nice to clean for a change and do tasks. I put some music on and took Tōito out for a walk. My life is exciting but calm. There is no drama or stress just living my life and taking care of my family.

After doing little stuff around the house and took a shower. "Hana, why didn't you wake me up"? He walked in holding my smiling baby. It had been like a good two hours.

"Y'all were having a good nap. Who am I to interrupt that? I have two hands and two feet. I can do stuff around the house as well".

He handed me LeiLei and kissed me on the forehead. "Ok Hana, I'm going to work on her room and make dinner".

"Ok love" I started to entertain my child while having funky veggies in the background. That show is good for babies to recognize colors. When I was tickling her belly she gave me a full gummed smile.

I noticed one little speck of white. She has a tooth growing. My baby is growing teeth! I picked her up and went to find Raizo.

"Guess what"? I said to him he was screwing in the shelves.

"What".

"She is growing one baby tooth". He paused and turned around "What let me see".

"LeiLei smiles for daddy so he can see" and on command, she did that gummy baby smile.

"My little flower is growing leaves". He planted kisses all over his face.

"Raizo use your ninja powers to stop her from growing".

He laughed at me "If I could I would but at least we have her forever".

Who would've known the revengeful heir of the Ozunu Clan would become a happy and prosperous husband and father?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•that's it I'm done. Ain't no more unless they do another movie. Rain ain't that old he can give us some more niggas getting clapped. But keep on the lookout for some more stuff because I'm bored and have ideas.