This is What You Wanted (Smut)

Ayaka was sitting on the couch watching the Kids Baking Championship. She has Tōito in her arms rocking him like a baby. He was still pretty small but he was getting too big to get picked up. For some reason, she was getting baby fever.

   She never really cared for kids

   She never really cared for kids. Her job was more important but Raizo came along and changed everything. She wanted to get married and have kids. Raizo said he didn't care and that whatever she wanted he would give to her.

   She was in a maternal mood. With her 'baby' in her arms. She was rocking him back and forth, feeding him treats. Just treating him like an actual baby. Raizo tries to not spoil Tōito and he tells her not to either.

Raizo walks in "Hana, put him down".

"Raizo you cannot tell me what to do when it comes to my child".

He takes a deep breath and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I am trying to break his habit of getting picked up and you are making it harder for me"

She pouts "But look at him. He is too cute not to pick up". He shakes his head at Ayaka and goes over to take him out of her arms.

She snatches her 'baby' away from Raizo holding him close to her chest.
"My baby" she snaps at Raizo.

"Give me my son or put him down". His voice becomes strict with her.

"Or what Raizo. I'm the mother I call the shots". She turns her head back to the TV and Tōito keeps his tail wagging. He loves being in Ayaka's arms but he loves his dad as well. 

   Raizo walks to the edge of the couch. He grabs her ankles and pulls her onto the floor. The puppy hops out of her arms and goes to his playroom.

"Watch your mouth with me Ayaka". He was now hovering over her looking in her eyes directly. She looks back at him biting her lip.

"I want a baby".

"Huh". Raizo was so confused by her statement.

"We've been together for almost a year. I want to get married and have a baby". She reaches up and tucks some hair behind his ear.

"Do you want one right now"? He was fine with having a family but she never made it an urgent rush about it.

"Yeah, and I was thinking we could try right now. I'm off my birth control and I've been eating foods that would help with pregnancy". She started to ramble about home remedies and having an Amazon cart full of baby stuff.

"If that's what you want then I will give it to you". She said that she wanted to try right at that moment. He picks her up from the floor and takes her to the bedroom. Placing her gently on the bed.

He looks down at her with so much love and adoration. Raizo gently touches her cheek "I don't know what I'm fully doing but I will figure it out".

"I know, you always do". He fiercely places his lips on top of hers. Ayaka wraps her arms behind his neck and pulls him closer to her body. Raizo started to rock on top of her core.