10

The two girls made their way to the party which was already in full swing.

They both immediately went to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"Wasssssssssssup," Mason says as the boys approached the pair.

Dom immediately went up to Riele greeting her with a kiss and a compliment. "You look beautiful baby," he whispers into her ear.

Hunter walks up to his best friend, who was pissed by his presence. He hugs her but she doesn't hug back.

"What's wrong?" He asks her, now confused.

"Nothing," she mumbles, taking a step back away from him.

"Something is wrong," Hunter says holding onto her shoulders.

"Look it's nothing, just forget about it,"

"Imma go," Kayleigh says pointing to the back yard.

"What's wrong with her?" Hunter asks Riele as Leigh walked off.

"Mhm, she maybe knows about how you scare off guys that like her," Riele says looking anywhere else but at Hunter.

"What!" He exclaims.

"Hear me out," Riele says calmly. "It was a mistake, like it just slipped out, she would have found out sooner or later anyway."

Hunter let out a huff. "Fine, imma go look for her," Hunter says before leaving the group.

He goes to the back yard, looking for Kayleigh when he does spot her, she was laughing with Jacob. He walks towards the pair, tapping Kayleigh on the shoulder.

"Leigh, can we talk for a second?" He asks, completely ignoring Jacob.

"Mhm," before she could say anything else, Hunter grabbed her hand, dragging her to a quieter area.

"I know you found out about the whole keeping guys from you and I know you are mad, but-" Hunter says before being cut off.

"I'm not mad," Kayleigh says bluntly.

"Your not?" Hunter asks suprised.

"Yeah, I don't wanna be mad at you Hunt, your my best friend, just stop fucking up my love life," she says with a frown.

"I'll try," Hunter says with a boyish grin.

"Whatever, now imma get back to Jacob," she says after giving Hunter a hug.

"Okay," Hunter says before walking away.

"What was that all about?" Jacob asks Kayleigh, with his eyes on Hunter.

"Oh that, that was nothing," Kayleigh says brushing it off.

"It didn't seem like nothing," Jacob says, jealousy lacing through his voice.

"Well everything is not what it seems," Kayleigh says with a shrug. "Now where were we?" She asks, changing the topic.

"I was talking about how good you are looking," he says with a smirk.

"Well how good do I look?" She asks with a sly smirk.

"So fucking good,I could fuck you right now," he whispers into her ear suducively.

"Then do it," she whispers against his lips.

The pair goes upstairs, finding an unoccupied dim room.