17

"Hunter can you please drop me off at the mall?" I asked Hunter.

"Why?" He asks looking up from his phone.

"I'm going shopping with the girls," I said.

"Okay, I'll take you to the mall but you have to find your own way back home," he says.

"Ok, lemme go take a shower," I said before going up to my room.

I grabbed everything I needed for my shower before going down to the downstairs guest bathroom.

My bathroom shower was broken and the plumber was going to fix it later on today.

I turn on the hot water on whilst I brush my teeth. Once the steam had fully covered the mirror I strip naked, going into the hot shower. I wash my hair before scrubbing my body.

Once I was done, I get out of the shower before drying my hair and then my body.

I was mosturising my body when the door was open. Instinctively, I scream, cover up my private parts with my hands.

"What the fuck Hunter!" I screamed.

"I...I...I thought you where using the upstairs bathroom!" He says

"Get out!" I shouted.

"Oh okay, I'll be waiting in the car," Hunter says before slamming the door.

I can't believe that just happened, my best friend just saw me naked. Fuck.

I wrap the towel around my body before going up to my room and getting dressed.

I lock up the house before going out to the car where Hunter was waiting.

Opening the door, I slip into the car then Hunter pulls out of my driveway. It was silent until I decided to break the silence

"So that just happened," I said awkwardly biting my bottom lip.

"Yep," Hunter says with a smirk

"I can't believe it, you know what let's not ever talk about this," I said running my hands over my face, totally embarrassed.

He bit his bottom lip, to refrain from smiling, "Yeah, who knew you had a birth mark on your right breast," he says with a boyish grin.

"Hunter!" I whined punching his shoulder.

He bursts out in laughter, "I can't unsee that princess."

"Let me make this clear, we will never speak of this day, you might as well forget about what you saw, it never happened!" I said sternly.

A smirk creeped onto his face, "I can't forget about what I saw."

"Hunter!" I warned.

"Okay fine, look I'll never speak about it, my lips are sealed," he says making a zipping motion over his lips.

"Thank you," I say with a smile, facing forward.

"Although I don't really know why you are embarrassed, your body is amazing, just like a model," he says after a moment of silence.

"Seriously Hunter!" I said staring at him.

"What, I'm just being honest," he says with a shrug, making me roll my eyes.

"Hunter," I said again warningly.

"Okay sorry I'll stop," he says putting a hand up in surrender.

"Thank you," I said facing the road.

The rest of the drive to the mall was silent.

"Thank you," I said getting out of the car and grabbing my mini backpack.

"You coming to my place after?" He asks turning to me.

"No, I'll see you tomorrow," I said closing the door.

After what happened, I can wait forever for tomorrow to come by.

I make my way to the food court where me and the girls planned on meeting.

"Hey," Riele says as I plop onto the seat across from the two with a huff.

"The most embarrassing thing happened," I said massaging my scalp.

"What's happened?" Alicia asks.

"Mmmh, I don't think I'm even ready to tell you," I said rubbing my forehead with my eyes closed.

"Bitch, why did you start a story and then not tell, that's just...bitchy, we are curious," Riele says.

"You know what, let's go shopping, that's just what I need to forget about this," I suggested.

We were walking to Totally Cute when we passed by Foot Locker where Mike was arranging shoe boxes for display.

I quickly change my direction, trying to hide my face.

"Hey, there's Mike!" Riele shouted, I'm pretty sure he heard.

I push her into a random nearby store. "What the fuck you physco!" I whisper shouted smacking her head whilst Alicia laughed uncomfortably.

"What I thought you hadn't seen him," she says innocently, rubbing where I smacked.

I wasn't ready to see him like after what happened, I don't know, it would feel wrong to talk to him, I mean he isn't my boyfriend but we are almost there. So imagine telling your boyfriend who hasn't seen you naked, who thinks your best friend likes you that he saw you naked.

It's messy.

But I would feel guilty talking to him knowing that my best friend saw me naked. But if would also feel wierd and awkward talking to him about him.

Does he even deserve to know? We are technically not dating yet.
Right?

"I don't wanna talk to him okay," I said.

"Why?" She asks raising her brow and putting her weight on her right leg.

"Mhhhm, forget about it," I said walking away.

"Kayleigh, get your fine ass back here," Riele and Alicia call out, following me.

A/N wasssssssssssup you cuties❤️🌈Hope you guys are safe🤞😣Don't forget to vote comment and follow🖤🖤❤️❤️Love y'all a shit load😊❤️I've been reading y'all comments on their"friendship"😂😂😂Hint, there's still so much coming your way 😈

Hope you guys are safe🤞😣
Don't forget to vote comment and follow🖤🖤❤️❤️
Love y'all a shit load😊❤️
I've been reading y'all comments on their"friendship"😂😂😂
Hint, there's still so much coming your way 😈