11

"Hey, why don't you draw anymore?" I asked Hunter whilst going through his sketch book.

"I don't know, I guess I've been kinda busy," he says with a shrug.

" Well I think you should really get back to drawing, these drawings of me are good."

"Yeah yeah, now let's go downstairs," he says snatching the book from me before I could see the next drawing.

"Did you order the pizza?"

"I thought you did," Hunter says turning to me.

"So non of us ordered the pizza. It's cool, I'm just gonna order it real quick," I said taking out my phone.

We set up a movie and got the blankets and all the other snacks set when the doorbell rang.

"Must be the pizza, imma go get it," I said going to the door.

I open the door to find the gang and Zach's sister Zoey at the doorstep with some pizza and hot wings.

"Delivery!" Mason says holding out the pizza.

"What are y'all doing here?" I ask them whilst letting them in.

"It's a Friday night, just wanted to get together," Riele says.

"Well we were just about to watch a movie," I said as they all got comfortable in the living room.

"What movie are we watching?" Dom asks whilst scrolling through my Netflix.

"Oh, how about Uncut Gems,"Zoe says with a mouthful of popcorn.

"Yeah," Dom says searching for the movie.

"Hunter hurry up, we starting the movie without you!" Zach shouted out.

"What?" Hunter asks coming into the room, he gave me a questioning look and I just shrugged.

He came over and sat next to me on the love sack, getting under the blankets, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Let's play truth or dare," Zoey suggested after the movie.

"Sure," We sit around in a circle on Hunter's floor.

"Okay, so it's cool if you don't wanna do the truth or dare buh you gotta take a shot," Hunter says coming in with the shots.

"Okay, imma start. Truth or dare Riele," Mason asks, turning to her. "Truth,"

"If you were not dating Dom, who would you be dating?" He asks with a smirk, causing Riele to take the shot immediately, making us all burst into laughter, well all except Dom.

"Okay, baby, truth or dare?" Riele says, turning to Dom. "Truth,"

"Okay, so sometimes when you come over, my toilet gets claughed,  so my question is are you the reason my toilet is always claughed?" Riele asks, causing everyone to laugh and Dom to blush from embarrassment.

"I'm going to take the shot," he says taking the glass, causing everyone to laugh even harder.

"Truth or dare?" Dom says to Zoey. "Dare."

"I dare you to take a shot of random foods we all put together,"

"Ok," Zoey says. We all go the the kitchen, each picking out a random stuff from the cabinets. We put in cashew, vinegar, gummy worms, Cheetos, hot sauce and mustard, putting it all in a blender and blending it, pouring it into a little glass.

"Here, drink up," Dom says placing the glass in front of her.

She  scrunches her face, covering her nose before gobbling down her drink.