20

"I don't know, something is just off about their sibling realationship," Kayleigh says laying on the bed facing the ceiling.

"Your probably just overreacting," Riele says rolling her eyes at her cousin.

"No no, not this time, she calls him baby and she slapped his ass and he was cool with it, it was just wierd," she says.

"That's probably just their relationship, just like yours and Hunter's friendship," Riele says with a shrug.

"No no, we don't slap each others asses and call each other baby," Kayleigh says sitting up on the bed to face her cousin.

"Yeah but they probably don't sleep in the same bed and other wierd stuff you do," she says.

"Your point?" Kayleigh asks tilting her head.

"Friendships are different, just like how Mike hates your friendship with Hunter, you hate his with saddy or whatever her name is," she says.

"It's Maddie," Leigh corrects.

"Yeah yeah I said whatever," she says flicking her off.

'She's a real bitch too, she insinuated that all black girls have weaves."

"What!?" she exclaims turning to Kayleigh.

"Yeah, I was like oh my gosh I love your hair, is it real, I know you black girls and your weaves," she says mimicking her.

"Oh no she did not, I hope you punched the bitch in her throat," she says.

"I was gonna," she says.

"You should have," she grumbled rolling her eyes.

"So why are you here anyway?" Leigh asks turning to her cousin.

"My parents are on vacation,"she says rolling her eyes.

"So how long will you be here?" she asks.

"Three weeks," she says.

"Well, I'm bound to get tired of your ass in the next two few days," she says playfully, making her chuckle.

∆∆∆

Time skip: one month later.

"You ready yet?" Mike asks over the phone

"Yep," Kayleigh says tying up her shoe laces.

"Great, cause I just pulled into your driveway,"

"I'll be down in a second," she says ending the call.

Over the past month, the two had become closer, hanging out a lot and when they where not, they were facetiming.

Kayleigh grabbed her purse before rushing downstairs. Mike had asked her out on a date, he had a supprise for her, making her kind of anxious.

"Im going out ma," she says kissing her mom's cheek, who was sitting on the couch watching chopped.