8

"You are what!?" Hunter shouts dramatically.

I roll my eyes, "Don't be dramatic Hunt," i say applying my mascara.

"You don't even know the guy and your already going on a date with him!"

"Hunter we have been talking for a month, and we talked about it, it's only us hanging out not a date or something,"

"Your going dressed like that!?" He says pointing at my outfit.

"I thought I looked good," I said looking down at my outfit with a little pout

"Yes you do, a little too good for my liking,"

"Boy, you can never look too good," I said getting back to my make up.

"Now if you'll excuse me, Mike will be here any second now, so you can leave,"

"Are you chasing me away?" He says putting his hand over his heart.

"Yes," i said grabbing my phone and pushing him out of my room.

I push him all the way down the stairs to the door.

"Byee, I'll call you after hanging out," I said pushing him outside and closing the door before he could say anything.

Before I could even sit down the doorbell rings.

I go up to the door and look through the peephole to see it was Mike.

"Hey," I said opening the door.

His eyes roam over my body as he subconsciously licks his bottom lip. I clear my throat, pulling him out of his trance. "Hi beautiful, you ready to go?"

"Yep, just a second," I said taking my bag from the living room.

"Mom, I'm out!" I shouted up the staircase.

"No need to shout, I'm right here," my mom says from behind me.

I turn jump and turn to my mom. "Sorry ma, I'm going out."

"Where to?"

"To hangout,"

"With Hunt?"

"No, a new friend of mine,"

"Oh, I wanna meet him," she says going to the door without waiting for my response.

"Oh hi," I hear my mom say to Mike.

"Hello ma'am," Mike replies respectfully.

"Boy don't call me ma'am, you make me seem old, call me Lydia," She says with a smile.

"Ma, meet Mike, Mike meet my mom Lydia." I said introducing the two to each other. "Now ma, we gonna go," I said before she could say something to embarrass me.

"Okay baby, have fun on your date!" She shouts out to me in the driveway.

There we go with the embarrassment *cue eye roll and face slap*