13

"Kiss kiss kiss..." She chanted and soon everyone in the basement was chanting, chanting for me and Hunter to kiss. That's what we get for going to a party on a Tuesday night and getting high.

So let me catch you up on what's happening, Zoey's boyfriend is hosting a 'intimate get-together', he invited us to come.

"Are you two telling me you've never kissed?" A girl asks skepticaly looking between the two of us.

We both nod.

"And you've never had a sex dream or whatever about each other?" She asks looking between us.

We both nod again.

"Well how about we change that. Kiss kiss kiss..." She chanted and soon everyone in the basement was chanting, and that's how we got into this position.

"Okay, okay fine!" I shouted out, silencing the crowd.

What the fuck am I doing?

I walk towards a suprised looking Hunter before bending down to his level because he was sitting.

I place a small peck on his lips, looking him in the eyes before I pecked him again, he kisses back, pulling me closer by the waist making me straddle his lap. He bites my bottom lip for entrance and because I wanted to tease him I deny, he squeezes my ass, causing me to moan, giving him access to explore my mouth. I could taste the alcohol and weed in his mouth, driving me crazy.

I run my hands through his hair whilst his hands moved up and down  my bare thighs. He squeezes my ass, deepening the kiss and making me a moaning mess which seemed to have an effect on him because his dick was responding. We pulled away for air, making eye contact, both breathing heavily.

Everyone cheers after the kiss, except our friend who where staring with their mouths agape. "I find it hard to believe that y'all haven't kissed after seeing that," she says with a chuckle.

I get off his lap, going back to my seat on the other side of the room as if I didn't just make out with my best friend.

∆∆∆

"You realise you full on made out with your best friend right," Riele says over the phone.

"I know," I said with my hands covering my face. "It just happened, one minute they were chanting, the next we were making out," I said falling onto my bed.

"So what are you going to do about it?" She asks me over the phone.

"Nothing, I mean he did kiss back so yeah," I said with a shrug.

"You should never have kissed him in the first place," she sassed

"I know," I said rolling my eyes.

"So tell me, did you like the kiss," she asks wiggling her brows making me blush.

She gasps dramatically , "did you just blush?" She asks bringing her face closer to the kiss.

"Shut up hoe," I said covering my face.

"You liked the kiss didn't you?" She asks again with a smirk.

"Yes okay, yes, i liked the kiss, is that what you wanna hear," I said with yes.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Riele fangirls.

∆∆∆

"Bro that kiss, that kiss was fire," Zach says looking at me before looking back at the road.