7

Hunter

After a long practice the boys, they made their way to the locker room to get changed.

"Damn, I'm exhausted," Dom says sitting on a stool with a towel wrapped around his waist coming from the shower.

The four friends got started on changing.

"Leigh looks sexy as hell today," a guy says from the other side of the locker room.

That statement had Hunter livid, his friends held him back before he could approach the guy.

"Calm down bro," Mason says patting his back.

"I know, if only she could bend over in that skirt, mhmm all the things I'd do to her," another says rubbing his hands together.

"I heard she's a total freak," another guy says butting into the conversation.

"Yeah she looks like the type," the first one says.

"Too bad y'all never gonna get a taste, all you can do is imagine while I get the real deal," Jacob says coming in with a smirk on his face.

"Ah man, you can't even give us a turn," he says playfully swatting his shoulder.

"Nah she's all mine, all mine." He says possessively with a smirk.

At this point, Hunter was furious and ready to kill, the only thing holding him back was his friends.

"All you fuckers stay away from her!" He shouts out abruptly getting everyone's attention. "Especially you Jacob,"

"Well that's unfortunate, cause I'm planning on fucking that tight, sweet little pussy of hers," he says just to get Hunter mad.

Hunter was out of his friends' grip in a second, standing in front of Jacob with his fists clenched, chest to chest.

"Stay away from her Jacob, im telling you for the last time," he says with his jaw clenched.

"I ain't going anywhere Hunter, no matter how much you don't like it, Kayleigh and i are going to fuck, over and over again." He says with a smirk, knowing that his words where striking a nerve.

Anyone who knew the two best friends knew that Hunter was always over protective over Kayleigh and also knew the rivalry between Hunter and Jacob.

Hunter pushes Jacob's shoulder, "Don't test me, you know what happens if you do." He threatens sternly.

Jacob pushes him back, resulting in commotion in the locker room, attracting the attention of their coach who was in the next room.

He abruptly got up, going into the locker room to find the half naked boys gathered around his star quarterback and his wide reciever.

"Ey! Boys! What the hell is going on!?"he asks looking at the pair that was the center of attention in the room, the crowd parted, opening way for the coach to approach the pair.

"What is going on here!?" He asks again, looking between the two.

"Nothing coach, right Hunter?" Jacob asks turning to Hunter with a smirk on his face.

"It's nothing," Hunter mumbles walking away from the group, grabbing his clothes and walking out the door.

"Get back to changing," Coach shouted at the boys, causing them to disperse in different directions.

Kayleigh

"Damn, that chemistry quiz was messed up, I understood nothing that was I that test," Riele whined as we made our way to the cafeteria.