6

"Ouch, shit!"

"Die motherfucker!" I said whacking them again.

"What the hell Kay!" He shouted out.

Wait, that voice sounds familiar.

Wait how does he know my name?

My thoughts were interrupted when the intruder took off his hoodie.

"Oh, it's  you" I said monotonously as I threw my bat down and went back to my bed.

I got into the blankets and put my phone on the charger when I felt the bed dip.

"Look I'm sorry I said that shit, I was just...I was just mad, I feel like I need to protect you."

I sit up straight to look at him, "Whatchu mean?" I said with a confused face.

"Remember when Amarah cheated on me, I was heart broken, and you where there to help me through that dark time. I feel like I am forever indebt of you forever. I never want you to go through what I went through, and I feel I need to protect you from guys who will turn out to be just like Amarah, that will break your heart." He says coming closer.

I bit my bottom lip, "Fine, but can you take it down a notch,I love you Hunt, but you seriously need to chill." I said with a little pout.

"I love you too princess,  but I'm not making any promises, if a guy I know is bad news approaches you, I will punch them in the face" He says with a shrug.

I pause for a second"I'll take what I can get, now come here," I said in a baby voice, opening my arms for him to give me a hug.

He gave me a boyish grin and came in for the hug.

"Now that that's over with..." He says with a smirk, "... your boobs look good in those onesies." He says with a boyish smile, getting into the blankets besides me.

I look down to see that the zipper had went down, revealing a very large cleavage. I look in the other direction pulling up the zip.

"Pervert." I said, smacking him on the head.

He laughs,"What, it isn't a lie." He says with a shrug.

I mean he is right.

"Shut up and sleep," I said with a smile, facing the other direction.

"Night night princess," he mumbles into my hair, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Night," I whisper back softly

∆∆∆

I open my eyes to the sun blinding my eyes, cause me to cover my eyes with my hand and groan trying to turn away from the rays of light, but something was holding my body in place by my waist.

I look up to see I was laying on Hunter's chest, he had his arm wrapped around my waist and his other arm behind his back.

I try to get up when Hunter groans, tightening his grip on my waist.

"Stay still," he groans in his raspy morning voice.

"Wake up, Hunt, Hunter, we have to go to school," I say poking his bare chest.

"Mhm, fuck school," he mumbles, burying his head into my neck and tightening his grip on my waist.

"No, we have to go to school or my mom will kill us," I said continuously poking him.

"Agh fine," he grumbles, getting up and rubbing his eyes. "Morning princess." He mumbles

"Morning," I said getting up and going to the bathroom.