4

"THE GUESTS WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE, COME DOWNSTAIRS GIRLS!" my loud ass mom shouted from downstairs.

I stand infront of the full length mirror looking over my outfit to make sure everything was good and I was looking good

Some people may say I'm overdressed but i don't give a fuck, this dress makes me look bomb.

I go downstairs to see my mother and stepfather setting up the table, my mom wearing a midnight blue tight dress that ended between her ankle and knees and my stepdad wore an all black tux.

They both acknowledge my presence,"You look beautiful babygirl" my stepdad said kissing my forehead.

"True that," my mom says agreeing with him.

My stepsister Kiera joined us downstairs when the doorbell rang.

We get seated by the table while my mom went to get the door.

There was some talking by the door and then footsteps approached the dining room.

Then a man in a black and white tux with a woman in a long flowing red dress came into view, talking to my mother, and two boys trailing behind them, one my age and the other one probably a few years younger.

The oldest looked handsome dressed in ripped jeans and a plad shirt with his hair curly covering his forehead while the younger had a tux similar to his father's.

We all get settled at the table with the cute guy sitting next to me.

We were all introduced to one another, found out they are the Kingston family and the cutie besides me is Liam.

They are my mom's upcoming business partners for a perfume brand coming up and they have just moved here.

Liam will be starting at my school tomorrow as a senior while his brother Kyle is still in preschool, first grade.

Our parents spent dinner talking about business stuff while we are.

Dinner went by really slowly but when everyone was finally done eating I got up gathering the dishes at the table.

"Liam be a gentleman and help Kayleigh with the dishes" His father said

He got up and gathered the dishes with me.

I got in the kitchen and put the dishes in the washer when Liam came and did the same quietly, not knowing which button to press, he stared long at the washer.

I let out a quiet giggle and stood besides him helping him out. "Here" I said pressing the start button.

He stood up straight scratching the back of his neck,"Thank you." He blushes looking away.

"Your welcome," I said leaning on the counter.

"So about tomorrow, what time should I pick you up since you know your supposed to show me around school?"

"Quarter to eight is fine, gives me enough time to give you a tour"

"Okay cool, hope I'm not intruding cause if i am I'll manage alone" he rambles.

I let out a laugh, "it's okay i gotchu, im always up for a new friend"

He let out a breath of relief, "good, hope you are not one of those girls who have take forever to get ready"

He said while laughing and I join in, "Oh that's definitely me but don't worry I'll be fast."

"Okay cool," he says with a small smile.

"So I'll see you tomorrow morning, bright and early?" He says playfully trying to be stern.

"Yes sir." I said playfully.

∆∆∆

Me: u don't hve 2 pick me up tomorrow
Hunter 👿❤️: what? R u not feeling well? Do i have to come over?
Me: I'm fine Hunt, you'll just be seeing me at school
Hunter 👿❤️: but I've been driving u 2 school since I could drive.
Me: ik but tomorrow someone else is picking me up , it's just for 2mrw.
Hunter 👿❤️: ok fine, gnyt princess ❤️
Me: yea yea night loser.

After talking to Hunter i went to take a shower taking more than an hour and a half because I had to wash my hair and shave.

After the shower I moisturised my hair then put it into two conrolls.

I got dressed into an oversized t-shirt and booty shorts and took my phone and got under the covers and went to my messages.

I had a bunch of new messages but only one caught my attention.

Unknown: Hey, it's Mike, you know, from Foot Locker

I spent the rest of the night getting to know Mike and then decided to call it quits for the day, not before putting my phone on the charger.

A/N hey cuties ❤️
Sorry for the short chapter but I had to type this on my phone, I'll try to make the next one extra long.
What do you think about our added character Liam?
Picture of Liam below

What do you think about our added character Liam?Picture of Liam below

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️🖤
Love y'all a shit load❤️😊