5

"I don't like this Liam character," Hunter said as we sat on the couch with his head on my lap.

"And why is that so Mr Carson?" I asked playing with his hair.

He shrugs his shoulders"I just don't like him,"

I roll my eyes at his response, "I don't know why you dislike him yet you've barely had a conversation with him cause you've been giving him the stank eye all day today."

*Flashback*

I walked with Liam as we made our way to the cafeteria after the calculus lesson we had together.

We got to the line and got our food, Liam getting a burger and fries while I got two large slices of pizza and fries.

After that I led the way to our table.
"Wassup losers," i said as I sat down with Liam following suite.

"Wassup,"Liam said after a second of the boys just staring at him.

"Ey,"  Zach and Mason said at the same time while Hunter was shooting daggers at Liam.

"Guys this is Liam, he's new in town, Liam this is Zach, Mason and Hunter." I said before eating my pizza.

All throughout lunch the boys basically played 21 questions with Liam while Hunter asked some shady questions and gave Liam the stank eye.

*Flashback over*

"I don't know what you are talking about" he mumbles

I rolled my eyes, "sure you don't."

My phone dinged indicating I had a new messages.

I stretched out my hand to reach for my phone that was on the table.

Before I could reach for my phone, Hunter snatched my phone from the table.

"Who have you been talking too lately, you've been texting constantly" he says using his thumb print to unlock my phone.

"New message from Mike," he read out from my phone. "Who's Mike?" He says with an eyebrow raised.

I bit my bottom lip,"Mhm, theguyfromfootlocker"

"What did you say?" He says with a brow raised, taking his head off of my lap.

"I .said.it's .the .guy. from. Foot. Locker."

He clenched his jaw upon hearing my response. "Seriously!?"

I was getting tired of this shit.

"You always do this, whenever I talk to a guy, you get all mad and shit and I end up listening to you, but I'm tired of your shit Hunter. I'm fuckin talking to him and I'm not going to stop because of you!"

"Fine, do whatever the fuck you want, but when boys like him use you for your looks don't bring your ass back running to me cause I won't be there to comfort you!" Hunter said, his face turning red.

I know his got anger issues and I shouldn't push him this much but fuck him.

"Get out of my house Hunter, now!" I said pointing to the door.

"Whatever" he said picking up his phone and jacket and leaving.

I threw a mini tantrum, "Agh his such a control freek!".