16

"I know it just wasn't me who could feel the tension between Hunter and Mike," Alicia says at the lunch table the following day.

"You could cut it with a knife," Riele added.

"Look Leigh, I'm sorry!" Hunter says, trailing behind a mad looking Kayleigh.

She ignores him, taking a seat at the table.

"Come on Leigh," he whines, taking a seat next to an annoyed Kayleigh.

"What's wrong with you two now?" Zach asks.

"Leigh won't talk to me," Hunter says.

"And why is that?" Riele asks.

"She says I was being a dick to Mike last night." Hunter says rolling his eyes.

"True that," Riele said making Hunter turn to her. "What its true," she says with a shrug.

"Did you try apologizing?" Dom asks

"A bunch of times."

"Come on Leigh, I am so sorry." He says to his best friend who continued to eat her lunch quietly.

"Fine you wanna ignore me, go ahead," Hunter says before taking a fry from her plate.

She gives him a death glare before turning back to her food, this continued two more times.

This time, Hunter takes a handful of her fries, almost leaving her with nothing.

Before anyone could comprehend her next move, she pounces onto him, knocking him to the ground.

Throwing punches in his direction that he easily deflected.

"Don't."

Punch

"Ever."

Slap

"Touch."

Smack

"My."

Punch

"Food."

Pinch

She shouts.

Although her attempts to hurt Hunter failed because he easily dodged her hits.

Their friends exchange looks amongst themselves, watching the two with smirks on their faces.

"Your talking to me again?" Hunter says with a smirk.

"Shut up!" She says punching him in the shoulder making him laugh at her weak punch.

"You know, I'm really loving this position," he says wiggling his his brows at her with a smirk.

Once noticing their position, her face reddened, she was straddling Hunter in the middle of the cafeteria.

"You owe me my fries," she says before she gets up, dusting her clothes before taking a seat, leaving Hunter on the ground.