(17) forelsket

(Spotify in the description of book or my profile

(Spotify in the description of book or my profile. It fits the mood ;))

"How did you know I said that," I questioned insistingly.

"Cause you said it out loud— what the hell do you want me to say?" He argued, move on edge than he had been before.

"No, that's a fat lie and I won't accept fat lies." I grabbed the towel off my shoulder drying it off before balling it in my hands and changing it to a bandage.

I wrapped it around his hand and stood up.

"I'm gonna think something and you say what," I instructed, crossing my arms.

"I'm not a mind reader, dumbass." He grumbled, copying my stance.

"Shut up and just do it." I sighed. I wanted to think about something that was super specific or at least something I wouldn't just say randomly out loud.

'Nostrils work one at a time.' I thought to myself while sustaining a strong eye contact with him.

His face stood static before contorting into a strong look of confusion.

"Out of all the thing you could've thought about, you thought about fucking nostrils?" He repeated, questioning the reasoning behind my thinking.

"I learned it in a book of fun facts— not the point!" I yelled, throwing my hands up. "You can hear my thoughts, can I hear yours?"

"I dunno, try it." He shrugged.

I moved back to the bed and sat down next to him. He stared down at the floor before smirking slightly.

"Did you just say... that I smell like coconut?" I repeated, slowly, not fully understanding if I heard correctly.

His face blanked only showing terror. "Shit."

"There's this ability in Casting called 'Kelting' which is basically mental communication. I think that's what we're doing." I informed. Biting my finger, I attempted to think of how this could have been possible.

It shouldn't have been.

"Why are you saying it like that?" He asked, interested in why I still sounded anxious.

"It's an ability that is only stupid powerful casters can do within casters and obviously, you're not a caster." I laughed trying to wrap my mind around the idea.

"No shit I'm not, why can I do it?" He questioned leaning back on my pillows.

"I don't know? It's like those dreams too, we need to talk about those." I brought up, sighing frustratedly as my fingers ran through my hair.

This entire situation was ridiculous and cliche.

"What do you see in them?" He questioned, voice softer, more interested.