Voting Results

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

Last week I asked everyone if they would or would not like me to continue this story...

The result was for me to continue! 

BUT 

Here are the conditions: 

- I will immediately stop uploading chapters on Wattpad if I see hate 

- If there isn't enough interaction with chapters I will also stop uploading on Wattpad

-  Chapters will not be uploaded as frequently as before (not weekly)

Here are some positives!

- My Patreon is back up with new and improved tiers! 

Let's just talk about the tiers real quick:

There are three tiers are available now and three different price ranges

There are three tiers are available now and three different price ranges. Of course, the price goes up with more content that is given. About the prices, I calculated them with the thought of my college fees, bills, etc. If you have a problem with them, don't subscribe.

- As you could see, I will also be continuing Ikigai through Patreon and also starting Say it also. These will ONLY BE ON PATREON. 

- I will also be re-uploading all the NSFW chapters that were previously uploaded on there along with the new ones that will be written in the future for ALL fanfics.

I think I covered everything I wanted to cover?

I am a full-time college student, part-time working, and dealing with some mental health stuff but I got medication so that's not a problem.

Also, can we talk about how I started this story when I was 16 and I'm 18 now LMAO

Anyways, I hope to see everyone on Patreon! If you can support that's great but if you can't, it's no worry.

Thank you for supporting and loving my work.

The link for everything is on my profile.