Im back

The title of this is contradicting.

I am technically not back.

If no one knows I took a break because of graduation and wanting to celebrate and since then I have extended it even longer because I'm working (which is my top priority atm with college tuition being way too much).

Now since I have been gone, I have never hated Wattpad more LMAO SORRY.

Comments got worse, disrespect was coming left and right from readers who were upset from the book not turning out the way they'd like, and overall respect toward me was going downhill (not all but you know, sometimes the bad over shines the good).

Truly, I'd like to continue on here but with the negativity that has seemed to go on this app, I'm very hesitant. Not even because of hate, but because I don't want to waste my time sharing a passion of mine on ungrateful people.

I hope this isn't coming off aggressively or rudely but I am so tired of it at this point and so are other writers on here.

Also due to my scheduling also now, it is more difficult to find times to write (I even closed my Patreon) where I don't feel it is a job or required task.

I am honestly really stuck on whether I want to return on, and if I do, just know I don't I'd be updating this story as quickly as before.

I want to have this conversation with you because I value you as a reader and supporter for not only reading this story but helping with my confidence during a time I had been struggling. So please understand I say this all with a light heart.

Behind the scenes of being gone I had gone through really rough times with my mental health which made me glad to be gone and also came to some mid life reflect crap like idk where it came from (I'm literally 18) honestly. 

So beside writing, I also sing and will post covers soon on YouTube and SoundCloud (link in bio if anyone would like to support totally understand if you don't want to). So writing isn't exactly a full priority right now.

I'm writing this as the thoughts flow out so bare with me if this seems weird and all over the place bc it is.

Anyways, depending on the reaction to this is how I'll decide if I will come back soon or not or if I will in general.

I miss you and love you

Thank you for supporting me and helping me grow more than you could even imagine.

See you soon?

Rina.

Ps. I'm active on tiktok again,,, text me besties