(24) Kalopsia

Decided to post a chapter today plus the one on Wednesday! 

A quick explanation for something is you'll see me talking about your nosebleeds. You are fully capable of holding everyone's emotions but keep in mind what you (in this setting/the book) are already feeling with your childhood and things that are going to be explained soon in the next chapters!

Tiktok has been slow so I've been writing more! Maybe more early chapters? I want to make sure it's okay with my Patreon first since they have all the way to chapter 26.

Thank you I love you all!

- rina <3

(ps. tell me if I should continue putting my own poems)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I search your eyes

for answers

but only found

your regrets.

- Me (Rina lol)

We woke up at the literal ass crack of dawn

We woke up at the literal ass crack of dawn. Not even the birds were up at this time.

"Y/n, it's time to get up." Jirou sighed, crouched down to my sleeping body as she shook me. I slapped her hand away going deeper into my sleeping bag.

"Go away."

"Aizawa will literally kill you. Let's go." She pulled my arms, sliding me out to the sleeping bag and across the floor into the bathrooms to get ready.

I finally picked myself off the ground and changed into my training suit unenthusiastically. Looking in the mirror, I looked like death. The hours of long pain from the day before taking effect.

Not to mention the fact that my dreams were now nightmares.

With a yawn, I exited the room, sluggishly heading to where Aizawa told us to go. That was until a door opened in front of me.

My hand flew up, using my powers to stop the door from making full contact with my face. The person behind it paused before peeking through the cracks between the wall and door frame.

"Are you serious, Bakugou? You always pop up at the weirdest times I swear." I sighed, walking forward without his response.

"Not my fault you got in the way of the door." He shrugged. He followed behind me noticing my more on edge attitude. "You look like shit."

"Thanks." I laughed half-heartedly.

"What happened? Didn't sleep well?" He asked, worried for the reason for my exhaustion yet attempted to not make it obvious.