(19) Fract

Patreon had this chapter plus so much more since Monday! Join in for only $1 (link in bio) to also get fun and exciting shit.

They will be getting a DETAILED character explanation next of each added character (y/n-even Emi) with backstories, relationships, and personality information. It gives more insight to the story.

Enjoy reading!

Spotify playlist; listen to: 'You don't know me'

How strange to dream of you,even when I'm wideawake

even when I'm wide
awake.

-David Jones

"All right, put your pencils down

"All right, put your pencils down. The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me." Aizawa called out, gaining our attention back after the long hours and days of written exams.

Taking one last look at my test, I sighed before passing it back to Shoji behind me. 

My head wasn't hurting as badly as I expected it to hurt which was an obvious positive.

"Thanks for those two answers." I groaned quietly as I turned to face Bakugou.

There were two math problems I had been struggling on for more time than I'd like and I'm pretty sure he heard me screaming mentally in pain.

He ended up giving me the answers to both in the end.

"It's whatever, I just couldn't stand hearing your fucking whining." He jeered, propping his head on his palm.

"Well then get out of my head and you wouldn't have to hear it," I concluded. The only reason why he heard was that he voluntarily inviting himself in.

"If I didn't then you would have been stuck on those two problems. I think about that, shitty girl." He concluded, rolling his eyes.

"I hate that you're right." I sighed.

"Go change into your costumes. I will meet you out in a few minutes." Aizawa instructed before leaving the room.

Pushing myself from my desk, fixing my skirt as I did. "Let's go, candlestick."