(26) Beguile

————-

A pulse

That wasn't strong enough to calm

To control

And it was her eyes

That sped it up

- Rina (me)

"Aw... We wanted the chance to face off with all the others." Mina cried, stuck with the others in Aizawa's scarf. I walked to the side of them free from being tied, thankfully.

"I thought Pixie-Bob said we'd be getting a reward." Kirishima groaned, throwing his head back with sorrow.

I followed along finding their small comments humorous. It was all I had been hearing for the ten minutes we had been walking.

"This is more like torture," Kaminari mumbled along with them. "We want our treat, Mr. Aizawa!" He had been complaining the most behind Mina who had literal tears from the exclusion.

"Do you want me to tighten your bindings?" Aizawa sassed, rhetorically. He had not been in the mood for their babyish cries and begs.

He released them from the scarf, allowing them to individually walk inside the building. Feet dragged, unenthused as we walked over.

My head was hurting once again and I had to use some of Sero's tape to stop some bleeding that had occurred. I swear, if I saw Monoma one more time, I'd lose my shit.

"For tonight's lesson, we'll be talking about how to behave in an emergency. If you don't become more aware that you're falling behind your classmates, then the gap will keep on growing." Aizawa introduced, walking us through the hall. "In a broad sense, this knowledge is your reward. How's that for a treat?"

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up." Kirishima sighed. I couldn't help but also feel bad for the group. More for myself though, since forcefully, I had been dragged along.

I slid the door open before quickly closing it again on Aizawa's foot that stopped it. He silently scolded me before opening it once more.

"Oh, strange. Now, who do we have here? Six members of Class A bombed the exams? And look, there's only one guy from Class B?" Monoma mocked, sitting at a desk with papers in front of him. His cachinnation was loud and uncomfortably maniacal.

"I'm leaving now." I turned around, making my way out the door. Aizawa's scarf wrapped around me, squishing my arms to my slid as he dragged me back into the room.

I, very much against my will, walked in, taking an entire desk for myself. With my head already not being in the best, I wanted to be alone without not spoken to. Monoma made me want to punch him in square in the face.