18 - DODC-VO5

I flutter my eyes open, I groan in pain, rubbing my head. I sit up, I look over to see Peter waking up "Oh, my head." He groans. I look around and nothing that we're still in the same spot. I stumbled while getting up, Peter as well. "Hey, so we're are we right now." He spoke to his A.I. I look around in the cages that surrounded us. "Wait a minute, they must of hijacked the truck and taken us to there evil lair." He whispered "oh no." I look around. "Okay, maybe we're gonna fight our way out of this one" I look over at him "Oh gosh, we will have too." I bang my head on one of the cages.

I hear Peter, "3" what? "2" I turn to him, his jogging towards the exit "1!" He breaks free. I rush my way out after him. I look around, no ones here. "What is this place" my breath quickens "suit lady, where are we?" He asked. His hands finds his way to his head "No! Seriously?!UGHH!" He shouts. I look over and see "DODC-VO5" oh god.

I tried to manage to get the doors open, they won't budge. I tried to do anything. I gave up and gave the door a weak kick. "The door will most likely remain close till morning." My A.I. spoke. "Morning? Ughh." I groan in annoyance.

I stay at the doors, still trying to open the doors (some how) and Peter is off somewhere, I don't know. "Hey, suit lady." I spoke "yes." She responded with her robotic voice. "I kind of want to give a name" I slid down the wall, sitting down. "How about...Peter. No no no, that's weird and crazy, besides I don't want him to find out I call you Peter, I'm not crazy." I rambled "hmm, how about...Eva? Like from WALLE, I love that movie." I suggested "You can call me Eva." She responded, a grin grew on my face.

As I'm trying to open the doors, even though I know I won't be able to open them. I see Peter messing around with his webs, "Cute, no! Shut up y/n." I swear, I think I may be going crazy.

I end up laying on the floor. "Eva?" I don't want to be lonely "yes, y/n?" She spoke "I feel like something weird is going on, like a weird feeling, when I'm-I'm around...P-Peter." I stuttered. "What are you experiencing y/n?" She asked "W-well," I clear my throat "I usually find myself gazing over at him, and sometimes I can't help but daydream, it-it's weird, he's super sweet, and handsome and all but I'm still unsure what I feel about him." I explained "It occurs you may have feelings for him" I sit up "No-Nooo I don't, I don't." I repeatedly nodded my head. "Miss Y/n, I believe you do." She replied. I bring my legs to my chest, crossing my arms over them, staying silent, "maybe I do."

I tried not to think about it "Eva? How long have we've been in here for?" I changed the subject "37 minutes" she replied, I change my position "what?! 37 minutes?! That's insane!" I shout. "We need to get out of here!" I shot up.

I try looking for Peter, but once I got back he was banging on the doors "Hey please please! Somebody let me out! Hey!" He yells "Peter what's wrong?" I walk over, he moves over to the time lock. "You remember that glowy thingy?" He walks off, "yeah,why?" I jog over to him "Turns out it's a bomb." He grabs his notepad and calculator. "A what now?!" I shout

Peter was up fixing time lock, "Oh my god! Neds gonna die, because of me! Oh god oh god, OH GOD!" I ramble, walking back and forth. "Y/n, calm down, it'll help me if you do." I look up at him "how am I supposed to calm down if someone's about to die?! Especially if his my friend?! With a family!" I freak out,

the doors open.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

End of chapter 18

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Yeah, I know it's shorttttt, but whateverrrrr.

Message: I love you 💗 (I mean it.)

Word count: 723

Song: Scrawny by Wallows