09 - They'll call me

The camera turns on there in the car, and Tony Stark moves the camera. "What are you doing a little video dairy?" The billionaire ask. "Yeah." Y/n said nervously, she is shy but a very sweet person, she thought she was gonna get into trouble. "It's alright." He noticed. Tony was talking and Happy cut him off "I told her not to do it, she was filming everything." Happy says, hands still on the wheel. "Okay." Tony says but Happy continues. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, you know we should actually make an alibi video for your Uncle. Anyways, ready?" Tony asked taking off his sunglasses "yeah." She responds moving the camera, reaching her arm out so she, and Tony would be in the frame of the video. "Hey Nick, how are you doing?." He burst out laughing for no reason. Y/n looks at him in confusion, she had the cutest little reaction. "Sorry, sorry, just edit that out, we'll start from the beginning." Tony said calming down. Y/n nods.

"Hey Nick! My gosh uhm..I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your niece did this weekend, at the Stark internship retreat, everyone was impressed-" A honk was interrupted, Tony slightly jumped."Come on! it was a freaking merge, I'm sorry" Happy apologies. "This is why your not on Queens Blvd." y/n just watch as this went down.

"See Happy is-is hoping to get bump up to asset management, he was four head of security, and before that he was just a driver." Tony said to the camera, it's now one Happy "That is a private conversation, I don't like joking about this, it was hard for me to talk to you." "No seriously, he was snoring? but-." Tony continued. "Alright. Here we are, whoops." Happy says pulling up at y/n's apartment. "Hehe. Happy can you give us a moment?" Tony chuckles then sort of demands Happy to leave. "You want me to leave the car?" "Why don't you grab
y/n's case out of the trunk."

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I slowly put my phone down. "I can keep the suit?" I asked softly. "Yes, we were just talking about-" he sighs then clears his throat. "Do me a favor though.. Happy's kind of your point guy this, don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid, I've seen his cardiogram." I turn to the front of the car 'I can keep the suit!' I exclaim to myself. "All right?" I turn back around. "Yes!" I quickly answer. "Don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do," I'm trying to understand what he just said, but I'll figure it out. "There's a little gray area, and that's were you operate." He moves his hands along with the movement. "What? Does that mean that I'm an avenger?!" I asked like a little kid. "No." Happy knock on the window. He says something but I couldn't make it out "Seventh floor!" Seems like Mr. Stark did. "I can take that up, you don't have to take it." I say sweetly "you're gonna take it?" "Yeah I can take that!" I say louder, he couldn't hear me the first time "Thank you." He clearly says to me but looks at Mr. Stark, he placed the case down. "So when's our next um our next 'retreat'? ya know." I said quoting 'retreat'. "What? Next mission?" "Yeah. The mission-the missions." I stutter "we'll call you." He says casually. "You have my numbers?" I look up at him. "No, I mean we'll call you. Like someone will call you." I let out a small "Oh." "Alright." He goes in for a..hug? I put my arm under his to hug back "that's not a hug, I'm just grabbing the door." I blush in embarrassment and let go. "We're not-we're not there yet." He pushes the door open. I look at him awkwardly before getting out "bye."

They drive off, I'm there with my bag and the case. I wave them off. I start walking backwards "They'll call me." I smile before turning around and walking into my apartment building.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

End of chapter 9

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Okay yeah this one's kind of short but the last ones pretty long so I just made it shorter, I'm sorry again if I missed or messed anything up.

It's gonna get more interesting soon, I promise 😁

Word count: 738