11 - Portal

I head to an alley way where I sometimes change. I get in, bumping a bit on the gate taking off my shoes. I throw them (to who knows where) and take off my backpack. I bend down to my bag, unzipping it. I get my suit out. I throw my bag back, get up, unzipping my pants, struggling. I end up kicking a garbage can during the process, but finally get them off. I throw the pants near my backpack and strip off my sweater. Leaving me nearly naked. I drop it and grab my suit. Carefully sliding my legs in, one at a time. I jump up, pulling the suit up to fully slip on. I then slip my left arm into the suit, then the right. I wiggle around in it so it's fully on, I grab my mask from the floor. I pull on my mask and walk over to where my bag is laying, I stuff all my clothes in not even bothering to close my bag and pick it up. I grab the plastic bag that is carrying my sandwich (I'm saving that for later.) I start moving to the end of the alley way and I continue walking to the dumpster, I throw my bag up and web it to the dumpster. I kept walking and stop a few steps away. I look around before pressing the big spider button on chest of the suit. The suit shrinks, perfectly fitting my body now, tight around my body, showing off my curves. I look down at myself before pressing down the button on my web shooters, turning/activating my suit.

I blinked a few times to adjust the eyes. I look up before jumping up.

I'm now jumping from building to building. I shoot a web jumping to another building. Landing then jumping again on another building. I stay still for a bit looking around for something for me to do. "Finally."

This man had stolen someone's bike, his speeding down the sidewalk. I spot him then start chasing him.

I land in front of him, stopping him. "Hey, can you hold onto this for a second?" I said pulling my web down. I use my other hand to use my web shooter, to attach it to his chest. "Thanks." The man went flying up, screaming. I catch the bike that he stole.

"HEY IS THIS ANYBODY'S BIKE?!!" I brought the bike up, making sure people could see it. "No?! Anybody?!" I turn around and see someone exit the store I was near by "hey, hey! buddy, is this your bike?" I lowered my voice.

"no change." He was to distract by his phone, he didn't even look up at me.

"Does anyone have a pen?" I turn back around. "Do you have a pen?"

I wrote "Is this your bike? If not, don't steal it!" Then I signed it of with "Spider-Girl." I had placed the bike up against a wall with the note on top.

"Everybody good?!" Swinging across a bunch of people. Making sure the city is safe.

On top of a subway train. Scrolling through my phone. Swinging my legs back and forth like the child I am.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I stood up on a roof when I heard a voice. "HEY! YOUR THAT SPIDER KID FROM YOUTUBE, RIGHT?!!" I correct him "They call me Spider-Girl!" I yell back. "Okay Spider-Girl, Do a flip!" I turn myself a bit, adjusting myself. I do a simple, but yet cool back flip. "YEAHH!" The man cheered. I shrugged. I hear another mans voice. "Not bad."

I jump off the roof, doing a few flips, being extra (of course). "YEAHHHH! WOOO!" I shout, shooting a web up and swinging off.

I helped a lady find directions. Simple, but helpful.

Boredom got the best of me. So I made a a tight rope, out of my webs, and balance. Walking back and forth on my webs. I bounced before doing a front flip, I landed and tried to find my balance again.

Someone was trying to break into a car. So I took action. I grounded on the rooftop of the car. "Hey buddy!" I said sweetly. Shooting a web at his face, and pulling, making him hit his head. The person groaned in pain as the car alarm went off. I web his hand to the handle of the car. "Trying to steal cars is bad." I flipped of the car "it's my car dumb ass."