21 - Ferry

Peter was ahead running and making his way to the big orange Ferry. "Peter! Shouldn't we call Mr. Stark?!" I called "Nows not the time y/n!" The Ferry starts moving and Peter jumps activating his wings (Not really sure what their called). I hesitated but did the same.

"You alright?" He said looking back at me. He was already peeking through the window "yeah- yeah I'm good." I breathed out. I crawl up next to Peter. "So what's happening?"

"The guy from the bridge is here..." he kept scanning "Can't talk right now, call her back" whose he talking about?

"Hey droney," the drone flew by his head. "Keep an eye on that guy, can't let anybody get away this time." It seemed as the drone responded as we crawled our way up.

"No. Karen. Stop it with the instant kill already." He said to his A.I. by the time I arrived next to him. "White pick up truck." The man from that night said to another guy. "Droney, scan the ship for a white pick up truck." Peter said.

"Ah this is to perfect, they got the weapons, the buyer, and sellers all in the same place." Peter said after a small period amount of time. "Incoming call from: Tony Stark" Eva spoke "No nono no! Don't answer!-" Oh no. "Miss L/n, got a sec?" Tony was on the screen "Uh- I- I'm actually at school..." "no your not." Eva denied. Peter turned to me, I signal that it was Mr. Stark.

"Nice work in DC," "uh- okay" Mr. Stark was still on the call "my dad never really gave me a lot of support and I'm just trying to break the cycle of chains..." "I'm kind of in the middle of something right now—" I don't want to blow our cover. "Don't cut me off when I'm complementing you- anyway, great things are about to happen—" the horn of the ship goes off "what was that?" What do I say?! "Oh- uh- Peter's at band practice and I'm here to- uh support him?" It came out as a question.

"That's odd, Happy told me he quit band practice 6 weeks ago...what's up?" he was starting to get suspicious. "I uhh... got to go! Uh- end call!" I told Eva "Hey-" his voice was stern but the call had already ended.

"I'll take those!" Peter shouted, taking some kind of keys that guy from the other night had. "Yoink" he said before jumping off...I remember that...

I drop down after him. "Hey guys! The illegal weapon Ferry was at eleven thirty! Ya missed it!" He shouts separate webs at two different guys flipping forward. I go ahead and kick the guy with the gun, shot my web at him while I'm attached on another one. I pull him forward and let go, letting him hold onto the edge of the boat. I look over and see Spider-Man fighting with the familiar guy but with a gantlet. The guys Peter already brought down we're starting to get up, So I had to deal with them. "Whoa whoa not so fast." I used a different web and threw them to the opposite side.

"You guys okay? My bad that was a little hard." I ask the men. "I gotta say the other guy was way better with that thing" Peter told the guy with the gauntlet. "Yeah...where is that guy?" I added as Peter change out his web fluid, I lucky change mine out earlier. "I'm honestly- I'm- I'm shocked"

There was yelling coming towards the to of us. Peter dealt with him. Attaching him to the side. The vulture guy just grabbed a guys head who was heading towards us and banged it against the truck multiple times.

Peter took a step towards running and..."Freeze FBI!" There was yelling above. They were on top and some of them came out through the door with there guns out. "Whoa whoa!" I put my hands up, Peter pulls his hands up in different directions "wait wait, what do you mean FBI?- I know what the FBI means but what are they doing here?!"

A white van suddenly had something popping out, and it came out from the other side- it was the vultures wings, he got out and started hovering over the ground.

It took a moment before he flew towards us and the FBI guys to start shooting. "Move move get out of the way!" We yelled.

The vulture shot his high tech weapon, making the agents move and the two of us spiders easily dodged. Spider-Man started running forward. I moved some of the agents before the man got closer, Peter moved the man closest before getting hit but a car the Vulture threw but Peter was sent back a bit by the car. The guy that was on the edge was thrown off by the car.

The man shot again with everyone out of the way he said "get to the top deck, we're getting out of here." He told his friend.

I shot a web at the guy he spoke to, I need to stop him, the purple weapon was shot cutting of the web.

Peter jumped in, trying to stop the vulture while I went after the guy, shoving the people back and apologized trying to chase the guy.

I'm getting closer when I feel the ship shake, I look the the window showing the inside of the ship and purple light starts to burst through the middle.

I continue to try to chase the guy but once he got back outside, he was gone, flying one the vultures back.

The boat continued to shake at light up as if it were a party, they light stopped shining and the whole thing shook one more time making the water vibrate.

Shouting and screaming was heard and the boat started to fall apart, in half. The split in the middle got wider and wider and the people from both sides start separating. "Oh no! Eva get me an x-ray of the boat and target all the strongest points!" She obeyed, the red spots appeared before I got to work.

Shooting the webs, using web grenades I see Peter, he gets what I'm trying to do and starts doing the same. Flipping and swinging back and forth going through the whole boat. I make it to the end with Peter behind. Trying to catch our breaths. I get up and my A.I. Starts to speak "great job y/n, you're 98% successful." I freeze "98%" I see one last red target.

"Yeah! Spider people!" A man shouted and started clapping as others joined. A web was then detached, some other webs started to fall apart. The screams rung through my ears "no!" I can't let these people die. "No no no!"

People were falling back as the webs did too. The web in front of me gave in, I did the next thing that came in mind, I jump forward grabbing it and attached another one to hold onto. "y/n!" Peter called.

I was screaming as I held onto dear life as the other webs didn't stay. Peter tried to help, swinging along and shooting as much webs as he could be they didn't stay long.

The ship slowly started to come back together. "What the hell?" I slowly landed on the floor, Peter stood there in shock as well.

Checking my surroundings I look out the window and see him...Iron Man. "Hi Spider-Girl, Spider-Man, band practice was it?"

The boat started to come back together with the help of iron mans technology. "Yeah Iron man!" The same guy shouted and started clapping again other civilians joined.

The both of us went after Mr. Stark who was still putting the ship back together. "Uhh, Mr. Stark?!" We continue to follow and ended up at the top. "Mr. Stark what do you want us to do?!" Peter yelled. "I think you two have done enough." We watch as he flew away, some small boats and helicopters started to arrive.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

That's that :)

Song: Intro By The xx

Word count: 1373