19 - Washington Monument

"Oh Ned, your alive!" Peter answered his phone. I pull the phone out of his hand and start yelling "Ned! Ned! Where's The glowy thingy?! The glowy thingy!" I shout into the phone. "Don't worry y/n, it's safe, in my backpack." Oh god "No! Ned! Listen! No Ned! The glowy thingy it's dangerous!" I continue shouting, Ned keeps rambling. "Ned! Listen to me!" He doesn't listen "Where at the Washington Monument ." I hear "Ned! Listen! Please!" I try to warn him, I finally soon jump off the bus, I'm not sure if Peter followed because I needed to save Ned and whoever's in danger. "Ned you have to listen to me! You know the purple glowy thingy right?!" I shout, still sprinting to the Washington Monument. "That thing is explosive! And dangerous! You have to get out of there!-" the line cuts off. "Ned? Ned!" I move the phone away from my ear and continued sprinting. "Damn it!"

I find a near by tree, pull off my backpack and web it on (I made sure to put Peter's phone was in it). "No, no no no no! Eva! What's going on up there?!" I made it, but something already happened.

A/n:(I'm not sure what Karen said at this point so, just pretend I did👍)

"My friends are up there!" What? "What?" I turn around to see MJ "Oh, uh, don't worry ma'am, everything is gonna be okay." I said in a deep voice, I run to the building "excuse me, excuse me" I make my way through the crowd. "Oh boy, that's tall." I jump on. I climb my way up.

"Estimating 10 minutes before catastrophic failure." Eva voice spoke over my grunts as I mad my way up. "Safety systems are completely failing." She spoke again. "The acumen's are in immanent mortal danger" I shot my way up. "I'm going as fast as I can" I whine. "You now have 125 seconds in till catastrophic failure." No! "What?! Why?!" I replied "unexpected motion has caused the deterioration to escalate." Eva explained "how do we get in there?" I Asked "Activating reconus drone." The black little spider has been a drone a whole time?! "Woah, has that been there the whole time?" I examined it. "Awesome."

Soon after Eva told me where to go, I made my way up. "Oh my gosh" I gasp, after taking in how far up I am. I try to steady my breath "What's wrong? You've reached the south west window." Eva questioned. "Why are you hesitating?" She asked, again. "I just," I tried shooing the birds away "never been this high before." I finished, the birds did not want to leave. "You have also not re installed you're parachute," the birds finally left, I slowly made my way to the top of the window, hoping on. "So a fall from this height will most likely be lethal." She continued. I moved over before kicking the window, "Why is it not breaking?!" I give the window light kicks, too scared. "It's four inch ballistic glass, you'll have to create more momentum." I did as she said, shooting a web above me, and positioning myself, on the edge of the window. I take a deep breath before going further back. I steady myself, pushing off the window, hitting the window, nothing happened yet.

I grunt before pushing off again, I kick it, making a small crack appear on the glass. I repeat my movements as I hear helicopters approaching. "This is DC police, identified yourself!" A man said over the loud speakers. I look over to see two helicopters. "MY FRIENDS ARE IN THERE!! MY FRIENDS ARE IN THERE!!" I shout loud enough for them to hear. "Return to the ground, immediately!" He yells.

I stay still, trying to think of a plan. "Stand down! Return to the ground, immediately!" With that, I climb the rest of my way up the tower. "Return to the ground! Or we will open fire!" He keeps shouting. "I got this" I say under my breath. "This is your last chance" he lowered his voice "oh, I'm gonna die." I pull both my arms up at the edge of the tower. I soon finally jump off, gracefully flying back. Flipping over as my parachute comes out. I shoot both of my webs, landing on the handles of the helicopter, swinging towards the tower. "AHHHHHHH!" I scream, breaking the window, going through. I hear screams.

I shoot out of my left hand, the webbing attached. I had to stop the elevator by having both legs out, once it's silent I start to pull the rest of the people up. "I did it!" I cheer. And then I get pulled down. I fall, landing in the elevator. loud screeching becomes audible as we fall. Shooting up, and stopping the fall. "Aye, how you doing, don't worry I got you." I say in the weirdest voice. Pulling the remaining people up, Ned starts to cheer, jumping up and down. "Yes, yes!" Making it harder for me. "Aye, aye, aye, big guy stop fooling around." I say in the still funky voice. "Sorry ma'ma, so sorry" he apologized.