06 - Right?

"Boredommmmm." I complained to Samantha. I was at Sam's laying on her bed. (It was Saturday) "yeah, I wish something epic could happen right now-" I cut her off "you know what I'm gonna go out, and save people in need." I tell her sitting up. "Don't leave me by myself." She wines. "To late." I'm already climbing out the window with my suit on. "Oh how it's sucks to be normal." She says getting up to turn on the tv

I'm swinging through the city when I see a car going full speed. My spidey sense go off and I look to see a bus crossing the other side of the street. The car was gonna crash into the bus full of people. I quickly go in front of the car and catch it. Yes, it sounds impossible, but my super strength helped me out. Thank you spider that bit me! I place the car down and jump to a building side and at start wall running before swinging away.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I crawl into Samanthas room, on the ceiling then flop down on the floor with a light

Thud

"I SAW THE VIDEO!!! OH MY GOSHHH!! You caught a freaking car!" Samantha says in complete shock. "Yeah. That super strength comes in handy." I tell her going into the restroom changing back into my clothes. I come out. "Well I should get going." I say grabbing my bag. "I'm hungry and tired, I would empty your fridge if I stayed, love ya! Byeee!" I said walking out. "Byeee!"

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I crawl into my bedroom window and gracefully land on my bedroom floor. I close the door as I walk into my bathroom and shower, I then changed into some leggings and a grey hoodie. I walk out into the kitchen to grab a snack or something because I am starving. Once I walk into the kitchen I see uncle Nick trying to make dinner, his not the best cook so I walk in. "Need any help?" I ask moving to the counter. I have experience, I wouldn't say I'm the best or worst cook so might as well help. "Yes please. I don't want to end up burning the place down." He moves over and I take his spot fixing up the food. "Can you set up the table?" He nods and starts setting up the table.

I add the last touches to the food and set it on plates. I move the food to the table. "So how was your day?" He ask, trying to start a conversation. Sipping his water "It was okay, me and Samantha just watched some movies." I said before taking a bite out of my food. "Cool, how's Samantha doing?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going. "Good." I give him a smile smiling before going back to my food. "That's good." We haven't talked much since the incident. I wish that didn't change but I just couldn't open up. I could tell he was trying his best, and I feel bad, I just can't open up. I'm just keeping it in. I don't know why, but I know soon that I'll just break because of all the hard things I've gone through. I suddenly lost my appetite, I know it's bad to stop eating I just haven't eaten much. I'm getting better though, eating more, trying to be productive, doing my chores. I think saving people might have helped me feel better, I don't really want to be a big superhero, I just want to save the city when it's in need.

I picked up my plate and put some the leftovers in a Ziplock and into the fridge. I wash my dish and walk to my room "night." I give him a warm smile. "Night, kiddo." I walk into my room. He has always called me kiddo, I don't mind it.

I lay on my bed reading my book. Then this random thought pops into my head. 'Will I ever find love? Or will I be lonely forever?' It just popped into my head. Yes, I believe in love, and soulmates. But for some reason I thought 'is my soulmate even in this universe? No no y/n. Your being ridiculous, of course your soulmate is in this universe..right?'

??? POV

Just laying in bed after a long day, out on patrol. I have to remind myself tomorrow to make more web fluid. But before I could even drift off to sleep a thought just pops into my head. 'How much longer till I find love? Yes, I do like this one girl but I don't think it's love. I think it might just be a crush.' Then another thought pops up ''is my soulmate even in this universe? No no (blank), Your being ridiculous, of course your soulmate is in this universe..right?'

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

End of chapter 6

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

I wonder who that could be 😏some chapters will be a bit shorter then the some of them, sorry 😢

yall probably noticed this one was short, sorryyyy

I believe it's about few more episodes before y/n and Peter meet,  depends, sorry for the wait. I just want to make the story longer. And I'm thinking I might make a second book for this series. I kind of know what I want for the ending, you probably know already. Oh well..to bad. Byeeee.