20 - Interrogation

I'm in a parking lot, trying to stay low key so no one would notice me or Peter, but soon we see the guy we need to Interrogate (apparently) walking to his car. Peter's little drone followed the man. He was fiddling with his keys, this is the chance, Peter and I dropped down from our hiding spot. The man had his trunk open, with one hand on top, Peter took the chance and webbed his hand down.

The man looks out from the trunk, droney (that's the drones name) scanned him, the man was confused. "Remember me!" Peter spoke, it came out deep and robotic. "Uh, aye-" "I need information, and you're gonna give it to me now." His robotic voice cut him off. I feel bad for the man. "A-alright, chill..." he stuttered "come on!" I nudged Peter "stop." I whispered. "What happened to you're voice?" He seem to catch on "What do you mean what happened to my voice?" I just want to get this over with. "I heard you back at the bridge, I know what I girl sounds like." "I'm not a girl! I'm a boy! I mean, imma- imma man!" He corrected himself. I couldn't help but laugh, this dude really just said that. I look over at Peter, even though I can't see his facial expression under the mask, I knew he was giving me a dirty look.

I stop laughing, and cleared my throat "sorry" I Mumbled. "I don't care what you are, a boy, girl..." he trailed off "I'm not a girl! Im a man!" I snickered "sure you are" I say under my breath. "Come on, man, who is selling these weapons? Give me names! Or else!" He tried to sound intimidating, the guy look like he had it, and shut his trunk pretty roughly. I flinch back, Peter must have done the same. "You ain't ever done this before, uh?" He said, I nod. "Deactivated Interrogation mode." Peter told Karen. The drone flew back to its original hiding spot.

The man scoffed, "look man, these guys are sealing weapons out there that are crazy dangerous," I finally spoke up "that can't just be out on the streets..." Peter jumps in "look if one of them could just cut day 1/4–" "you know Delmars?" The man asked. "Yeah best sandwich's in Queens." Peter said.

"Sohave is pretty good"  "Uhh, it's to much bread." Peter disagreed. "I like bread." Bread is pretty good. "Come on man please." Peter begged.

The man stayed silent, "stupid interrogation mode," he walked off "Karen, don't ever do that again." I sighed, I was about to follow after Peter when the guy spoke. "The other night you told dude if your gonna shoot somebody shoot me," He quoted Peter's lines. "It pretty ballsy." He finished. "I don't those weapons in this neighborhood, I got a nephew who lives here." Peter started walking back towards us.

"Who are these guys? What can you tell me about the guy with the wings?"

"Other things a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing," he answered "I don't know who he is where he is..."

Peter threw his head back on the roof of the car and sighed.

"I do know where his gonna be" The guy spoke making Peter jerk back up "Really?" I took interest "Yes, crazy dude I use to work with supposed to doing a deal with him."

"Yes! Yeah!" Peter exclaimed, he started walking off. "Hey!" I shout back for him "Hey hey aye aye! I didn't tell you where, you don't have a location." He turns back "Right, of course, my bad, silly me just- yeah- where is it?"

"Can I give you some advice?" He questioned "Hmm?" Peter hummed "You got to get better at this part of the job."
"I don't understand...I'm intimidating." I giggle "no, no you're not" I said under my breath.

"Staten Island Ferry, at eleven." It's about 12:29 "Oh that's soon," "Hey that's gonna dissolve in two hours" Peter called back walking off with the information "No no no no, come fix this-" I stay back and watch "Two hours, you deserve that!" "I got ice cream in here" maybe I should let him go, I mean the ice cream- "You deserve that you're a criminal! Bye Mr. criminal!"

"Aye you fix this!" He pointed at me "I- sorry I wish I could- take care!" I said jogging off.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

Oh my Lordy, I'm alive! Lol sorry for not posting in a while

I'm gonna start working on more chapters :) and sorry if I got things wrong.

Song: Honeypie by JAWNY

I love this song

Word count: 783