26 - I'm looking at porn

peter's p.o.v

Now I'm in my homemade Spider-Man suit, I exit the school. As I run round a school bus, I felt a horrible pain sting from behind as I fall forward

"He gave you a choice. You chose wrong." The voice belonged to one of vultures co workers "Ah, what the hell?"

"What's with the crappy costume?"

The guy prepares his gauntlet for another shot. I quickly search for my web-shooter, which has fallen from the impact and is now lying on the ground.

"My web-shooters..."

I try to run to the web-shooter, but the man hits one of the school buses to attack me, I flew back to another bus he then kicks the web-shooter away.

"I wasn't sure about this thing at first, but damn."

He hits me with the weapon, throwing me inside a bus.

Once I land in the bus I spot different types of chewing gum under the sit.

"Ugh. Gross."

The bus started to roll, I tumble as the vehicle lands upside down on the ground. Opening the door, I fall out. I slowly try to crawl and reach my web-shooter.

"Why did he send you here?" I said as I was crawling "Guess you'll never know."

I try to give myself cover only to hear a

thwip

I look up to see a web attached to the shocker gauntlet.

I look over to see who the hero was and it was Ned.

"Nice shot!"

I pull the web-shooter to myself and I trap the guy against the school bus with a web blast.

"Yes! Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad." I try to quickly explain "What?"

"I know. I gotta tell Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr. Stark's head of security. And, uh, get a computer to track my phone for me."

"Are you gonna be okay?"

I jumped up onto a streetlight.

"Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I noticed Flash driving his annoyed date to the homecoming dance.

"I'm sorry about dinner, but I know when branzino's fresh, and that was not fresh, okay? So..."

I heard him say before I jumped onto the bonnet of his car. Flash just starts screaming.

"Flash, I need your car and your phone." I tried to say in a gravelly voice.

"Uh, sir, technically, this is my dad's car, sir. So I can't..."

...

I drive away in Flash's car and hit a row of bikes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I make a call to Ned while driving precariously.

"Hello, Ned? Hey, hey, hey, hey, can you hear me?" I checked "Go for Ned."

"Ned, I need you to track my phone for me." I said "Yeah, but where is it?" Ned asked

...

"Genius move. Okay, he just passed the GameStop on Jackson Avenue."

"Hey, where are the headlights on this thing? I'm in Flash's car." I told Ned "I'll pull the specs."

"Okay, you're on speakerphone." I tried to say "You stole Flash's car. Awesome."

"Yeah, it's awesome. It's awe... Whoa!"

I nearly crashes into other cars.

"Get out of the way, get out of the way! Move! Move!"

"Peter, are you okay?"

"I've never really driven before. Only with May in parking lots. This is a huge step up..."

A car nearly hits me, and I screams.

"Hey, have you gotten through to Happy yet?"

"Yeah. I'm working on it. I just gotta backdoor the phone system."

I hear Ned rapidly typing

"Guy in the chair."

...

"Hey Ned! How are we going with those headlights?!" I shout

"Uhhh"

"Round nob, to the left of the steering wheel and turn clockwise"

"Okay...okay perfect, so where's my phone now?!"

"Uhm, he stopped at a old, industrial park in Brooklyn." He responded

"What that makes no sense, I thought he said he was going out of town!" I continued to shout, swerving through traffic.

"Weird- oh, I reached mr happy...don't think he likes you by the way...it sounded like he was catching a flight, something about taking off in nine minutes."

"What?!"

"He was surrounded by boxes," Ned finished

"Boxes?!- it's moving day- it's moving day- it's moving day it's moving day! I gotta stop him!" I yelled before switching lanes.

...

"Okay slow down, you're getting close, it's to your right-"

"What?!"

"Turn right! Turn right!" He shouted

I was to late, so I used my web to turn right at the last moment.

"AHHHH!" I scream as I'm turning and I crash into something making me tip over but the car was still moving as I continued to scream.

It nearly crashed into a pole, but it stop just in time and tipped back over.

"Peter! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just keep trying to get through with happy." I say before I jump out the car.

ned's p.o.v

I heard Peter leave the car.

"It's been an honor Spider-Man." Once I said that, the lights turned on.

"What are you doing here? There's a dance." A teacher said

I turn around "Uhh" closing the computer.

"I'm looking at porn"

꧁𒊹︎꧂

Finally posting TeHEhE

Word count: 861

Song: kiwi by Harry styles