02 - The Effects

I flutter my eyes open, I felt sore and now I have a headache 'great.' I thought to myself. I roll off my bed and take a quick shower, I still feel sticky and sweaty from last night. I finish up, my eyes were still heavy, the shower helped. I wrapped the towel around me and walk into my room, grab my clothes and go back into the restroom.
(I have a restroom in my room just so you know.) I change, I put on my jeans.

"Poop, I left my shirt in my room." I say to myself. I walk into my room only in my underclothes (underwear, bra) and grab my shirt and go back into the restroom. I look up and jump.

"AHH!" When I looked in the foggy mirror I saw someone else. Well not technically, I saw myself but I swear I didn't look like this last night.

I look at my belly expecting my jelly looking stomach but Its not there, 'I'm skinny?' but that's not it, I have toned abs. 'I'm I seeing things?' I told myself. I look back up then start poking my biceps. I had small mussels, they were small, yet still visible. 'I never work out.' I kept poking my biceps and abs.

KNOCK KNOCK

I Jump so high that I managed to touch the celling. I was on the floor, crouching down. when I noticed, I wasn't on the floor. I look up and saw that the floor below me. I'm on the FREAKING CELLING! I literally almost shit myself. I fell back down the floor with a—

THUD

"You okay y/n?" Aunt Jamie ask behind the door. I let out a weak "Yeah." But loud enough for her to hear. "Okay, hurry up don't want to be late." With that, she left. I got back up and put my shirt on. My clothes where a big on me, My fatness was gone, it was finally gone. I run out the restroom, get smaller clothes but they weren't like small clothes. And sprinted back to the restroom. I quickly put on jeans that aunt Jamie let me borrow about a year ago and forgot to give it back, and slid on my Star Wars shirt from 7th grade. I left my hair down and leaned on my counter, I had better face features and clearer skin. I noticed my thighs got bigger, I had a smaller waist, but I basically had the perfect shaped body, (not bragging.) I continue looking at my new features. I turn to my side...

'Omg! I got a bigger butt.' I say to myself. I keep checking myself out. I think I grew and inch taller (I was about 5"2, now about 5"3, still short). I looked hotter. My own jaw dropped. 'I swear I looked like shit last night.' I told myself. I grab my toothbrush, I'm so freaking confused, and scared, I don't think this happened for no reason that fast and that easily. I must be mutant or something. Everything, I mean like EVERYTHING changed about me, you can barely tell it's me now. I still have a few same face features but I mean I'll look like a new girl.

I squirt the toothpaste onto my toothbrush, it lands on my mirror instead. I just decided to use that toothpaste for my toothbrush, so I grabbed my toothbrush and moved it gently along the toothpaste on the mirror. I reach for the faucet and turn it and it brakes. I quickly grabbed a towel and placed it over it. I just left the restroom. I opened the door carefully. I grab my shoes, put them on quickly. I grab my bag and sweatshirt and left.

A/n: (Amazing spider man who? Pftt dont know that movie.)

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I got to school without Samantha and I kept getting looks from everyone. I did look like a completely new person but that doesn't mean you should stare.

Samantha came through the school doors and I was leaning against a random locker near the entrance, tapping my foot impatiently waiting for her for about 20-30 minutes already. I see her and sigh in relief. I walk up to her "Sam. Sam!" I whisper-shout a bit. She turns to me with wide eyes "y/n?!" She asked confused "yeah yeah it's me, come with me." I grab her arm and pull her into the library.
"Y/n, is that you?!" Sam ask still in shock "yes, stop shouting. Sam something weird is going on with me." I tell her still whispering. "Something weird? This is a miracle!" "SHHHHHHH." The librarian shushes Samantha. We turn to the librarian and turned back to each other. "Yeah I know but, I stuck to the celling earlier." "WHAT?! What do mean?" "SHHHHHHH" the librarian shushes us again. I mumbled a sorry before grabbing Sam's shirt and pulled her into the busy hallway. "How did you get so strong?! I was always the stronger one!" She asked as I pulled her "Sam. I woke up looking like this, stuck onto the celling of my bathroom, broke my faucet and got toothpaste on my bathroom mirror." I told her "omg! Look at your biceps." She says poking my biceps. "Omg do you have abs?" She says trying to pull my shirt up a bit, I smack her arm away "yes I do but, this is serious Sam." I tell her as she pouts and rubs her hand where I hit her.