03 - Aunt Jamie

I woke up the next morning sweating. I was so sweating and sticking for like no reason. But it gave me another reason to shower.

After my small shower I changed into my simple outfit. I wore a white collar shirt under my blue simple sweater, I left the collar sticking out from the top so you can tell I have a shirt under. And a skirt/blue jeans.

A/n: (I know some of you don't like skirts, so I allowed you to choose for yourself. You can just ignore the style and come up with your own if you'd like.)

I brushed out my hair and decided to do a simple ponytail my hair up but leave two thic-ish hair strips dangle on the sides of my face. After getting ready and being careful not to break anything, I slipped on my shoes over my gray socks. I grab my book bag and swing it onto my shoulder. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Dropped my backpack and sat down at the table and began to eat the food in front of me.

"Hey, y/n, how'd you sleep?" Uncle Nick asked taking a bite out of his waffle. "I slept okay, thanks for asking." I swallowed my food before responding to Uncle Nick. Its disgusting and disrespectful to speak with your mouth full. I learned my manners from the best.

"That's good, anyways can you please drop off these papers off at my job, I'm feeling under the weather." Aunt Jamie asked "it's really important, you may drop it off after school, but don't drop it off late." Aunt Jamie works at a office and her boss is really strict. "Yeah, yeah of course." I say grabbing the papers out of her hand. Being careful not to get syrup on it I opened my bag and carefully slipped it in.

"Thank you sweet heart, I have no idea what I'd do without you." Aunt Jamie said gratefully, kissing my temple. She's super sweet, Uncle Nick and Sam say I get my sweetness from her. Aunt Jamie and I have a great relationship. "Hey! What about me!" My Uncle Nick said pouting. "You too sweetie." She says patting his shoulder. I'm obviously her favorite take a chill pill Uncle Nick. (I'm just joking) "anyway." I said putting my fork down. "I got to go. I promised to walk with Sam to school, as always." I get up put dishes in the sink, grab my bag and give kisses on there temple. "Okay be safe. Tell Samantha I say hi!" Aunt Jamie shouts as I walk out and close the front door.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

"Alright, so are we not gonna talk about yesterday?" Samantha ask as we walk through the school doors. "I'm not sure if we should." I said scratching my neck. "Come on! You literally kicked there ass." I look over at her. "But seriously, we got to talk about it. A spider bit you, you got hot, you beat some guys up. You could become a superhero." Sam says as I put in my combination code into my lock. "I don't know, it's dangerous." I say opening my locker. I put my bag in and grab my books. "Yeah but, that's the point." Sam says "the other superhero's can deal with it." I say grabbing my last book. "Yeah but you can be a friendly neighborhood spider girl." "Spider girl? You thought about everything without me, haven't you?" I say closing my locker looking at her. "Yeah. I mean- come on." She says throwing her hands up. "I'll think about it. See you in English?" I ask her. She sadly nods. I walk away feeling gultiy.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I was in English when Sam kept asking questions "can you shot webs out of your ass?" She whispered to me. "What?! No!" I responded in disgust "well do you have more then two legs?" She asked "Sam, if you don't stop with these stupid questions I will smack you so hard that you'll regret becoming friends with me." I told her in anger. "Okay, okay geez..but can you summon an army of spiders?" I look at her and give her 'are you serious right now?' Look And smack her in the head. "OWWW!" "Shut it. Cry baby." I said turning back to the lesson.

"But like I have an idea for your suit, well it will take forever to make but it's worth it, so we can start off with a simple suit." Sam says "mhmm, yeah whatever." I said jotting down my notes.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

A/n: (If you choose the skirt, you changed after school, just cuz uh.. you'll see rn)

After school me and Samantha were walking down the street getting home. When she pulled me into an alley way. "Can you climb up this wall? I want to see how it works." Sam asks "no Sam! Let's go home." I say turning back around walking out of the alley way. "Please." She says pulling me back in. "Fine. if I do will you shut up?" I told her raising my eyebrow. "I can't promise anything" she says and I roll my eyes. "Fine." She starts jumping up and down. I drop my backpack and started climbing the wall. I've been practicing a bit in my room so I'd get the hang of it. "Omg! Omg! Omg! I can't believe this! Can you go all the way up?!" She shouts. I look down at her and give her a small nod. She continues to jump up and down. I make it to the top and sit on the edge. "Okay I'm coming back down!" I shout to her. I jump down and land on the floor with a cool superhore landing. Sam almost passed out. I get up "now can we leave?" I ask getting my bag.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I get home after dropping off Sam. "Where have you been? The office isn't far from your school." Aunt Jamie ask with her arms crossed. 'Shit. I forgot to drop it off' "well?" She asked impatiently "I-I forgot to do it." "YOU WHAT?!! Do you know how important that paper is?!! I could get fired y/n!!" She yells, I look down at my feet. Taking interest to the floor. "I'm-I'm sorry." I knew that she probably would get fired "why'd you forget?" She ask "I don't know. I just forgot." I said looking back up. "You just forgot?! You have no idea how much trouble I'm in." She says. "I said I'm sorry okay! I forgot. We all make mistakes!" I shouted a bit. "You sound just like your mother, yet she did do things right." her eyes go wide, realizing what she just said. my eyes go wide as tears start to fill my eyes. "Well I'm sorry I can't be like her! I'm sorry I can't be perfect! Because I'm not! That's why they left me. Right? Am I right?! They didn't want me! I'm useless! I'm a disappointed!" I snapped. That was the first time I snapped at some one. Tears start rolling down my cheeks...I just ran out of the house.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

I was on a street light sitting down, crying, it was already dark out. I decided to go back home already, so I jumped down and started walking home. When I heard..

BANG

My senses went crazy. It was across the street from me. I whip my head to where I heard the gunshot sound was and see someone on the floor, bleeding, helplessly. I cross the street. As I got closer and closer the figure on the floor seemed familiar. It looked like Aunt Jamie. I sprinted to her "NONONONONO!!! AUNT JAMIE?!!" I saw her on the floor on a puddle of blood. My vision started to blur, I dropped down to my knees and sat beside her. "NONONONO!!! Look at me! No!! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" I look back at her putting pressure on her stomach trying to stop the bleeding. I start trying to wake her up "NOO!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! Please!" I say sobbing trying to shake her awake. "Please don't leave me! Please!" I say sobbing into her chest.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

Looking at my hands with her blood, shaking, scared, crying. My Uncle Nick gave me a towel that was soaked into warm water. I slowly grabbed it and started slowly wiping the blood off in shock. He walked back to the police officer and continued talking. I kept trying to deny she was dead. 'Shes not dead, she's just sleeping...and she's not gonna wake up' I thought as I shedded more tears.

I got to my room and got into the shower. I needed to get all the blood out. I turned on the warm water on and got in. I tried to get the blood off, not all of it came off. I couldn't take it anymore, I felt myself start to shake, my breath start to hitch, and I was crying uncontrollably. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees. I didn't want to move, I let the water hit my face.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

End of chapter 3

A/n: (well that's really sad, but she had to die, it's part of being a superhero. Sorry 😭)

Song: Yellow by Coldplay
(This is the Slowed version)