21: D stands for Drink and Drive (K.NJ)

2.5 years back

Namjoon entered his car after the appointment with his doctor, his head ached. All he knows right now was to cool down. Starting his car, he drove to a bar, Starlight, which was situated on the opposite side of his house. A 20 minutes drive, Starlight was very popular with the teenagers, it had a small game table, a big bar, and the music felt like it was a homecoming.

Stepping into the bar Namjoon immediately went to the counter and ordered, "Strong Alcohol, really strong,"

Underage drinking, at the age of 15, without his friends on his side, Namjoon know this was illegal and he would be in serious trouble if caught, ignoring those thoughts, he took the whole drink at one go. "Another one," he quickly decreed, and again.

"Joon, is that you?" Namjoon turned at the voice and his smile turned into a frown when he saw Somi standing there. "What in the hell is she doing here?" he mumbled, inaudible, and then smiled, "Hey Somi, what are you doing here?"

"Jay and his friends are having a party here, my mom sent me as a guard to make sure they don't dissipate more than 2 glasses," Somi explained as she pointed to a corner where his brother Jay sat with 5-6 more dudes. Namjoon recognized all of them, they all were in their freshman year at college and were creepy at times.

"Why are you drinking? You aren't even 16 yet," Somi whisper shouted in his ear as Namjoon took another drink the bartender had set up. Namjoon shrugged and took 3 more while Somi kept telling him to stop. By now, alcohol was running in his veins and he had lost control. Grabbing his car's key he stood up, holding on to the near by stool for support

"Namjoon, stop now, you can't drive, give me the keys I will drive you home," Somi ordered, trying to snatch the keys from his hand

"Go awaaay bitchh and fuck yourself, who the hell you think you are, you are no queen bee, and we are not your dolls," Namjoon shouted, his voice slurry, as he tried to walk towards his car

and for the first time, a tear rolled down Somi's cheek at a public place.

---------NEXT DAY----------

The next morning at SNHS wasn't the chirpiest one, the queen bee aka Somi was just sitting at her desk, doing her work and listening to one of Jennie's ravings. It was really unusual, usually, you spot Somi in the hallways, complimenting the students who look good while giving insults to those who don't. Her mind was still shaken from yesterday when someone is drunk, they say the truth. That's why the "drunk confession" trend is famous.

While Jennie, Rose, Taehyung, and Jungkook updated her with stuff, Lisa, Jisoo, Jin, and Hoseok showed her some new stuff. Namjoon soon entered the room, his hand plastered.

"Woah, Joonie, everything okay?" Jin immediately asked, grabbing the other's attention. Somi looked at him.

"Yep, I just fell from the stairs and got injured," Namjoon briefed but Somi knew that was a lie. She stood up and pulled him to the hallways. Before Namjoon could say anything,

"Are you okay?" She asked, genuinely concerned, Somi is a bitch from the outside, shows coldness, but that doesn't mean she never cares. She does

"Yeah, I am sorry for what I did yesterday," he said, his head down as he didn't want to meet her gaze

"What did you tell your parents about your drunk accident?" she asked, ignoring the apology for sometimes

"The same I told Jin,"

"They believed you?

"I passed out after the accident on that dark alley, when I went home, I was fine except for this broken arm, they asked me where I was, I told them I was at your house," Namjoon answered, as Somi widened her eyes. Why the hell everyone assumes that she will do everything?

"Please Somi, cover up for me," Namjoon asked

"You know you will be suspended if anyone finds out about your underage drinking and then drunk driving," Somi said, sternly and before Namjoon could say anything, she said, "That's why I am covering up for you,"

"Thank you," Namjoon said bluntly

--------CURRENT DAY--------

Namjoon sat in his father's lounge. This was his favorite place in the entire house, a warm fireplace, a wonderful armchair, and the room smelled like baked sweets that were served on Christmas. He was currently reading "Poison," when his eyes fell on the stool on the corner, his father's drinks. They definitely looked tempting, after all, they were imported.

Namjoon shrugged and looked for his car's key, wanting to leave and meet someone, perhaps Jisoo? If he stayed here any longer, he would end up taking a glass and drink it, as he searched for his keys in the pocket, his phone buzzed. Taking it out, Namjoon looked at it, his fists clenching

 Taking it out, Namjoon looked at it, his fists clenching

(A/N: FINALLY THE SECRETS ARE COMPLETE, LEMME SCREAM. NOW IT'S TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED THE NIGHT SOMI WENT MISSING AND WHO IS XOXO!)

 NOW IT'S TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED THE NIGHT SOMI WENT MISSING AND WHO IS XOXO!)