Life after 2 years

3 weeks before 12th grade begins

3 weeks before 12th grade begins. Still no Somi. The police continued to search—but quietly. The media lost interest, heading off to obsess over a Center City triple homicide. Even the Enniks moved out of Seoul almost one and a half years after Somi disappeared. As for the eleven, something shifted in them, too. Now if they passed Somi's old street and glanced at her house, they didn't go into the insta-cry mode. Instead, they started to feel something else.

Relief.

Sure, Somi was Somi. She was the shoulder to cry on, the only one you'd ever want calling up your crush to find out how he or she felt about you, and the final word on whether your outfit made you look perfect or it made you look like a dork but again, she was like someone who controlled these eleven. Now they were free, they could do whatever they want. They started to feel happy.

And they were. For two years, anyway.

-----------

"So... what did you want to talk about?" Lisa said, hoping inside that he doesn't say what she was expecting

"Lisa, I am so sorry but I don't think so, our relationship should continue. I am sorry but I wanna break up with you. I love someone else and our relationship isn't going really fine. I am sorry Lisa, I am so sorry" Kun said apologetically, Lisa nodded. "Bye Lisa. I am sorry once again. You are amazing, I hope you find someone better" Kun said before standing up as he left her there, in the cafe alone. 

Lisa bit her lip slightly. "Relax Lisa, just a normal heartbreak. You will heal. He wasn't that special" she told herself as she dug her nails in her palm.

After 8 months of Somi leaving, Lisa changed. She made new friends, Sorn and Minnie. She dyed her hair blonde. Her features became more mature and she looked better. She started to focus on her hobbies more and started to improve her grades. She even dated 3 boys and was now not very used to the spotlight. 

Lisa dialed Minnie "Um hey, can I come over, I wanna talk... Can I? Thanks. I will be there in 15," she said grabbing her purse and walking out of the mall cafe.

In the same mall, in the CHANEL store, there stood Jennie Kim

"This BLACK one or this BLUE one?" Jennie asked, waving 2 off-shoulder crop tops,

"Definitely the BLACK one, you will very hot in it, Kai will be head over heels for you" Joohyun answered raising her expensive sunglasses

"For the ninth time, I don't wanna date Kai," Jennie said eye-rolling

After Somi disappeared, Jennie became friends with Joohyun, she discovered both were fans of Harry Potter as they talked about it 24/7. Soon, they both became it girls of SNHS. Despite being it girls, Jennie's mom was very strict about her. She used to ground her to date. Jennie's mom wanted Jennie to date Kai, the son of her best friend, and Jennie was definitely not interested in him. 

-----------

Jimin leaned seductively on the wall as he looked at the girl who was talking to her friend. Then he saw her walking towards her. "You again?" she asked him, "Of course baby" he replied. "Please, I am not your baby" the girl replied trying to hide her smile. "Oh come on Soojin, you know you love me," he said raising his eyebrow. "Of course, I do," Soojin said sarcastically. "So, let's go?" Jimin asked her as she nodded, grabbing her bag.