9: There is no place like Home

The loud music blasted in the RANCH-HOUSE as the water splashed all-around

The loud music blasted in the RANCH-HOUSE as the water splashed all-around. Yes, it was supposed to be a get together for the eleven but Jennie ended up inviting all the cool teens of the SNHS. Today was supposed to be a chill day, at least for a few hours. The minute you enter the party, you feel lively and hyped. Demi Lovato's Neon light was playing and everyone was helping themselves with cold drinks, beer, or wine. Autumn was about to begin in a few weeks and maybe this was the last pool party of the year. 

Jimin, Rose, Jungkook, and Lisa rang the bell to Jennie's house as Jennie engulfed the girls in a hug and gave the boys a small high-five. "Are the others already here?" Lisa asked jumping. "Yeah except Yoongi everyone is here, he has basketball practice so he will come in 15 mins later or so," Jennie briefed them as they entered her huge ranch-house. The house was a huge mess and they all wondered how did Jennie convince her mom for this. Well, Jennie's mom only agreed because she scored 90%  this semester. 

The minute you step into the house, you could smell the cheesy Cheetos and nachos. The air felt like you are at the beach during Spring. The sound of water splashing, people singing along, and gossiping filled the atmosphere. Rose and Lisa being the crackheads they are, first attacked the food and Lisa spotted another familiar face, Minnie. As Rose, Minnie, and Lisa built a conversation, Jungkook met Taehyung and Jin who were playing video games with other teens in a corner. Jimin's eyes searched all around for her, Jennie tapped on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I invited her," as they both giggled. Jisoo was in the pool and was chatting to Miyeon about her president club. Namjoon on the other hand was just taking a few drinks with Jackson. About 10 minutes later, Yoongi also entered the party, he looked tired and maybe even sad?

"You look sad, what happened?" Lisa popped from nowhere and asked him

He shrugged his shoulders before answering, "Nothing, Soyeon didn't visit me to practice today nor dropped a message, we haven't been meeting for many days and I don't like it that much," Jennie suddenly kept her arm over his shoulder as she answered, "She didn't visit you because she is here and is waiting for you over there, go now," 

Yoongi looked at her in disbelief as she hunched her shoulders after banging her glass with Lisa's. 

By now, everyone was in the backyard where the pool was. As the girls just sat with their legs in the water, the boys were completely immersed in the water. Jimin hugged Soojin widely as she playfully hit his arm. "Eew, respect some damn singles here??" Rose shouted as she made her facial expression as if she was going to puke. "Jungkook is free though," Soojin shouted back as Jisoo gave her a high-five on the statement while Jungkook and Rose eye-rolled. "Let's get some more drinks!" Yeji, another girl from SNHS shouted cheerfully as the others grabbed theirs.  Rose, Jennie, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook proceeded to get a vodka each while Lisa, Hoseok, and Yoongi declined the offer saying they had enough already. Namjoon grabbed a drink too but when he turned back he was greeted by Irene, Jennie's current best friend, and Soyeon, Yoongi's girlfriend. "Oh hey, Namjoon. You are standing up for this year's School President selection right? Irene asked crossing her arms but still flashing a huge smile. Namjoon smiled back as he answered, "Hi Irene, yeah I am. How did you ask this all of a sudden though?"