2: Can you hear my scream?

Jungkook entered the party as the loud music blasted everywhere, everyone was taking drinks, not caring if they are legal aged or not

Jungkook entered the party as the loud music blasted everywhere, everyone was taking drinks, not caring if they are legal aged or not. The couples were making out in the corners where everyone was placing bets and playing games. Such a carefree and happy environment, but only for some. For the 11, their mind was just on that text message and the meaning. Jungkook was wearing his white buttoned shirt and his black jeans. Looking like the hot guy he is. For a normal party, Jungkook would have been playing with girls and drinking, but today he was just focused. He called for his friend Yugyeom as they both talked. 

Jennie was talking to Joohyun, who was just throwing shitty comments at the outfits of some girls. Normally, Jennie would have joined her in it but today she was just running her eyes around the whole place. 

For the first time in 2 years, Taehyung also joined the party. Aside from swimming club parties, he would always skip but today he had to. He was just talking to his friend Baekhyun, more like Baekhyun was telling him the stories, which he wasn't interested in right now. 

Rose was alone in the corner, she was back after 2 years, she definitely missed out a lot. Thankfully, she was accompanied by Wendy, one of her friends as well, who she kept in touch with. 

Jisoo stood there with Miyeon who was busy drooling over Taeyong. "Hey miss, down to Earth" Miyeon snapped her fingers in front of her. "Sorry," Jisoo said. 

Jin was just sitting on the couch, staring at that message, thinking about what may happen. 

Lisa was on the dance floor, standing. Minnie pulled her onto the floor but Lisa wasn't interested. She was just thinking.

For the first time, Hoseok rejected a dance offer. He decided to just sit on the stool and look around the whole place. 

As for Jimin, he was standing with Soojin but today he was in his own world too. Normally, he would be talking to her with the most cheesy pick up lines and flirt with her until it's time to go, but today he was different too. "Hey, you okay? You look pretty distracted?" Soojin asked, keeping her hand on his shoulder. "Yeah... Sorry I am just a bit nostalgic somehow"  "It's okay" Soojin replied

Yoongi was a bit glad that Soyeon couldn't make it to the party because he wanted to just focus on what the message was about. 

The 11 were all thinking about one thing, "Today was supposed to be Somi's birthday". If she didn't disappear, they would be at her big villa in the countryside, celebrating happily and playing games with each other, munching on pizza and other snacks, talking about school life and other things. They would definitely be much happier than they were right now. 

Everything was going totally fine, until 11:32 pm, the lights went off as everyone started shouting things like what is happening? The night itself was very dark, the stars were hidden by the clouds and it was a moonless night. The heartbeat of everyone increased as the lights weren't turning on.