23: Keep your friends close, enemies closer

AFTER SCHOOL HOURS-JOON'S HOUSE-

AFTER SCHOOL HOURS
-JOON'S HOUSE-

"So you are telling me they tried to say you killed Somi so you can replace her? Are they nuts?" Taehyung asked Jennie who was right now sitting on the floor, her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder as they both munched on some popcorn. 

"Exactly, like they don't even have good questions," Jennie said eye-rolling while Jungkook, Taehyung, and Chaeyoung talked about their own case too. Jisoo eyed these four, it had always been like that. No matter how close the eleven can get, Rose, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jennie always shared a very special bond, which they weren't planning on sharing with the others. These four always made the eleven feel a bit divided at times and Jisoo knew, no one can replace any of them. 

"I told the police something," Jimin finally spoke up, sitting straight as the others turned towards him. "What?" Namjoon asked as Jimin narrated word to word about what he told Ruiz, the others listening to him carefully

"Why are we coming to know about this mysterious lover boy now? How long have you known?" Lisa asked Jimin the minute he finished as the others processed what he just told

"Somi asked me to keep it as a secret. She told me about it a few months after Summer vacations ended, it was the year of 2018," Jimin answered her as they all immediately started to think about who it could be

"It could be Riyan, that boy who works in The Marshmallow shop downtown, Somi went there every week, and he was so creepy but she called him cute," Jisoo suggested as she thought of that day when she and Somi went to buy some candies and Somi giggled while whispering, "Isn't he cute?" 

Jennie threw a smug look at Jisoo while speaking, "Jisoo, are you serious? Why the hell will Somi date a candy boy who can't possibly pay his rents," while Rose chuckled at the comment

"Jisoo was just giving a suggestion Jennie, chill," Lisa said hugging Jisoo. 

Yoongi, who was sitting silently asked, "Or it could be Chen, that guy who lived next to her lake villa, he was in college that time," 

"Somi rarely visited her lake villa, like once in a month. I am sure it would be filled with spider webs right now, but for sure it isn't Chen," Hoseok told

"Whoever it was, surely has a lot to do with this case," Jungkook said as they all nodded

-----NEXT DAY----

"I still can't believe you score higher than me in Maths," Rose shouted at Jungkook as they both entered his mansion, tired from school and the daily drama, Rose and Jungkook decided to grab a latte at his house. Jungkook's mom made the best latte, no doubt, the twelve came to his house, every week and his mom appreciated that. 

Jungkook giggled at the way she dramatically cursed for getting a B grade at maths, as he said, "I am going to ask my mom to make us some, you stay here by the time," Jungkook offered as Rose mouthed a sure. As Jungkook walked away, someone unexpected, entered the room, someone who brought back horrible flashbacks for Roseanne. It was Isa, Eunwoo's fiancee. Rose's throat went dry, if Isa is here, would Eunwoo be too?