AUTHOR'S NOTE + SEASON 2

Boom! Did the epilogue's ending make you go "WHAT"? I hope it did 🙂

Before I start promoting the nonsense of Season 2, let's talk.
Murder Mystery is finally over. I cannot believe this. I remember sitting on Halloween night and writing the background story. It seems just like yesterday. 

If you aren't my friend/follower, you may not know that I am the biggest Little Liar to ever exist. Little Liar is the fandom name for Pretty Little Liars fans. I am just terribly in love with that show. The plot, the cast, and legit everything. I would pick Pretty Little Liars over 90% of K-POP groups any day. The show inspired me to write this, and when I was rewatching it for the 7th time, I got an idea to write such a book. 

Originally this book was supposed to be only a BLACKPINK fiction, (Rose as Aria, Jennie as Spencer, Lisa has Hanna and Jisoo as Emily) but that wouldn't work out well. I don't want it to be that similar. Adding BTS added a whole new vibe and more scope for the Betrayers. 

Namjoon and Irene were always the first choices for XOXO. I never had second thoughts about having anyone else. They suited this role completely and I hope I did their villain side justice with the last chapter UNMASKED. Although there were a lot of times I did the opposite of what I had planned. I made last-minute changes all the time, but I don't regret them at all. 

There were times when I just wanted to end this crazy shit, unpublish it, delete it, but the amount of support you guys gave it always inspired me to write more. I would listen to the creepiest songs, watch 10-20 episodes of Pretty Little Liar's episodes, read your comments, and then write. In the first two months I had no hope for updating regularly but then I myself got a lot of interest in writing this and started updating regularly. 

Not everyone guessed Namjoon and Irene. 99% of you were so sure that it's Jin, Jennie, or Rose. But there were 2 people, who literally were sure about them and even messaged me personally about their guesses. 

Aurumness_ is one of those two people. She messaged me on the first day that it's Irene and before the release of the final chapter, she messaged me it's Namjoon. I was literally screaming that how she did. You guys should read her book Love, Just kidding by the way. 

LoveRubyJane My dear friend Nidhi. You literally guessed every single person that existed in this book but in the end, you messaged and commented it's Irene. You were acting like an FBI agent and of course, I love that lmao! You guys should check out My Hero Academia by her btw

It was so fun seeing you all comment on all your crazy guesses and I would be lying if I wasn't laughing all the time seeing you guys guess the wrong person. 

kdramasister is prolly the person that made this possible too. She helped me write this and always inspired me to write more. Every morning she and I would chat for 2 hours about what should happen in the day's chapter of MM. It was just so much fun working with her all this time, and now she is helping me write HOUSE OF SINNERS too. I love you so much, Luna!

Now, Now, Now. Are we getting Season 2? If that is your question, let me happily answer that. 

Yes darling you are. 

Season 2: THE MURDER CHALLENGE 

Seoul is a city of Mystery. Nothing is as it seems. 3 years later, with 10 new victims, another anonymous villain is back. It all started when 10 teenagers found themselves standing next to a skeleton, a dead body no one knew about. No one is your best friend, they say. To save yourself, you are ready to betray anyone. The ten will too. The hunt is beginning again. Some creepy person is sending them threats and knows a lot about them. Presenting Season 2, with more drama, more mystery, more romance, and a tablespoon of betrayal. 

The book is not BLACKTAN. It is a TXTZY  (TXT x ITZY) book and would be another long ride in the city of Seoul. Especially our dear SNHS. 

Another difference is that the book would be posted on kdramasister 's profile. She helped me to write season one. I am gonna help her write the season two. Best friend things you know ❤

I would be notifying you through my message board announcements when SEASON 2 would be out and also make a separate READING LIST for these 2 books. So if you follow me and keep up with my profile, then great you would come to know about it. Or else, you could just follow kdramasister and find out when she is going to publish SEASON 2

Before I sign off, I want to thank some people who made writing this possible because of their love and support 

kdramasister

-JAEHYUNIST-

JJKxPCY8UwU

-BLACKTANMANIA-

LoveRubyJane

Blacktanology

Bpb282020

watermelonkookies

cosy_like_rosie

Bangchan_Stays

anju59

Aurumness_

glossyrubyjane

RincyChristian

inteeth

Aishu_Karthik

JINSOO_FANFICS

Pink_Rosie_Blackpink

Since Wattpad is now acting shitty and not letting me tag more people, RosieLatte, Seventeenrosies, The Bookish army, 50shadesofbored, Spilledchan thank you very much as well! Also to the silent readers, thank you so much for reading this book! 

I hope I didn't spare any plot holes, and if I did please contact me about it. Also if you still have any question related to this book, feel free to comment here or message me :) 

I am sure this book may not have matched your standards, from your favourite ships to your favorite style of writing, but I hope I kept you guys entertained and you liked it. 

In the end, I want to know if you guys can share small feedback? I would love to hear that and it would really mean a lot to me. Signing off now, and hope to see you in SEASON 2 with more thrill and suspense. 

I hope you liked The Murder Mystery 

Thank you for reading

Avani

-END: THE MURDER MYSTERY-