𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓀

Both Zarri & Niya works at the "Gucci Store" in Seoul, so they have approximately 20 minutes to get there before the store opens. Both of the sisters get ready for work, while the time on the clock is ticking. "Come on Zarri it's time to leave for work, i'm going to go downstairs and start the car up". Niya said as she walked down stairs to start up their "Jet black Jeep" While playing "Mmmh by Kai". Zarri finally gets in the car with Niya while they drive down to dunkin' donuts to get some lattes and breakfast sandwiches. "Niya do you like working at the gucci store? "Of course i do, and plus they pay is high as hell!
__________________________
            {Time Skip to work}

While Both if the girls were working on stocking and clothing, Two tall beautiful vanilla men walked in the store with the coldest stares on their face. One had bunny teeth and a hand full of tattoos, with the sharpest eyebrows. The other tall man had a boxy mouth shaped, with the fragrance of Gucci man cologne. "Hello my name is Niya and welcome to gucci how may i help you". It was a quite 2 minute silence between the three until one of the men finally said something. "look here sweety me and homie need some jet black suits with white ties, do you think you can handle that?. "Yes sir i can, please you both can go to section 5 where the black and white suits are" As Niya walked over to Zarri her phone started to ring.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Niya: 여보세요?  (Hello?)

Dad: 여보세요!! i missed you so much how are you doing??

Niya: i'm doing good just relaxing working right now with Zarri.

Dad: Ohh good! call her over to you i have some news for the both of you guys.

(Jungkook is standing behind them looking in the mirror while hearing their conversation)

both: So dad what's the news??

Dad: So remember y'all friend huy jin from high school?

Zarri: Yeah dad what about huyjin??

{10 Seconds of silence}

Zarri: What the hell happen to huyjin??!!

Niya: Shhhh stop yelling, this is FBI work that we can't be talking about outside.

Dad: Listen... Girls... Hyujin.... is.....

Niya: Dad just—

Dad: (DEAD)

Dad: Girls???..... Listen i know it's a lot to take in but i have to go now because we are about to keep investigating this case. But i love—

"Zarri hungs up the phone"
________________________

Jungkook Pov~

Yo What the fuck?? Are they deadass, right now? Why are those two talking about Huyjin? Then they kept saying something about FBI. I have a strange feeling that they may know who killed huyjin, i swear something doesn't feel right. Nobody even knows his real name even when he was in america he didn't use his real name. He used the name "Martin", Ohh shitt i gotta tell tae.

(End of jungkook pov)

Jungkook went to tae and told him about what just happened and how the two girls were talking about their dead gang member Huyjin. It was a quick and very back conversation that we'll lead to something very dangerous.

Jk: pss.... pss...pss.....Tae come here yo

Tae: Wassup bro. you like my suit

Jk: Yeah whatever, but why the fuck are those two bitches talking about Huyjin?

Tae: What!!!!!

(Zarri & Niya turned around shocked)

Tae: oops

Jk: Won't you just shut the fuck up already and just listen. I think those two bitches are working with the FBI or their working with "ChanBin"

Tae: Oh hell fucking no, so what you think we should do boss. I feel like we should do something bad because they shouldn't know about that. That might fuck with the gang............ Better yet the business.

Jk: Yeah fuck no that ain't happening. Fuck all of that i'm gonna call Namjoon and tell him to meet us in the back with the car so we could take the girls with us. This is the plan, they go on break in 2 minutes, when they leave me and you jump out and grab them.

Tae: Sooooooo..... Kidnapping??

Jk: Yes tae!

Tae & Jk: Let's roll out!