Midnight Hours

12:00 o'clock am strikes acrossed the clock as everyone sat in the house chilling and doing work, Jungkook just came home from his mafia mission he had finished.

Zarri and Jimin just finished hacking into the files of the South Korean president because they wanted too see how much money was gonna be put out into the government.

J hope, Suga, Namjoon, and V were all in the basement with the hostages that they kidnapped from the ''Scorpios''.

Apparently they tried to jump Suga while he was visiting another cartel gang to make some deals, so they felt like Suga shouldn't be on their block, so they tried to jump him. But little did they know he had almost 20 men with him that was posted outside the building guarding him.

Therefore everyone in the house was doing something to keep them busy while the hours were going. I know I know, your probably wondering were is Niya? Well Niya.... She was upstairs on her laptop signing up for colleges and trying to get a scholarship.

But you see its one problem, She can't sign up for one because she's in the mafia and if she signs up for a college, the government can trace her and find her and plenty of more gangs.

So she stops signing up and erase all of her information on her application because she knew she couldn't go, She was in fact sad about it.

As she dropped her head down and kicked her foot into the table desk in her room, Jungkook walks through to go and wash the blood off his hands, But before he could do that he stopped and walked over to Niya and stopped her from banging her foot.

Jungkook: Niya?

Kick! Bang!

Jungkook: Niya stop it. Yo what's wrong?

Niya: Life, It's sad knowing that i could never get into a college or go to school because of my mafia status.

Jungkook: Babe i'm sorry that this happend to you, like for real. You seem really smart and I know you would wanna put that cute smart brain of yours to work, but you can't because of your life now. I'm truly sorry Niya.

''Babe It's okay, maybe i don't need a degree for college, yeah i'll be fine''. She says while tears roll down her face slowly, and she walks to the other side of the room to go to bedroom.

Jungkook looked shocked because he didn't want Niya to walk around feeling sad about not having a degree like her mother did, Jungkook knew that the one thing Niya talks about is getting her degree for college and having a diploma.

Niya was sad because her sister had graduated from college and got her diploma. That's all she ever wanted for her daughter's, She always told them ''No matter what lifestyle or situation your in, You may your have your diploma and that your graduated both High school and College.

Zarri walked into the room and looked at Niya and knew it was something wrong, so she deiced that they should all play a game together called ''Truth or dare''. Zarri went downstairs to call everyone down and come play with her.

Everyone walked down and started to take seats and started to ask a whole lot of questions about the game. Zarri answered all of their questions and they began the game.