She's Back!!!

As any normal day in the mafia house, The Bangtan Boys were relaxing while the two sisters were in Niya's room watching watching High school Kdrama "Boys Over Flowers". "Because you see, those bitches couldn't bully me at all. I would've beat all they asses" Zarri said as she looked at Niya in annoyance. When the girls were about to start another season, Namjoon knocked on their door to tell the girls to come down because they are about to have a house meeting about another mission.

Namjoon: Hey ladies, sorry to interrupt you guy's watching session. But boss Jungkook told me to tell you guys to come down stairs to the meeting.

Zarri: Okay bye we coming!

Namjoon: Hey little mama, I got a surprise for you later.

Zarri: ????

Namjoon: see y'all downstairs!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone comes down stairs to join the meeting about their next mission. "Hey guys so the mission that we will be doing next is, drumroll please. We will be setting someone up for the drugs he stole from boss Jungkook". J hope said as he looked at everyone with the biggest bright sunlight smile there is. As they were working on hints, planning,and other gang activities for their mission, Jungkook gets a call that everyone overhears.

Jungkook: Ohh hey baby. Are you coming over???

Caller: Yes baby i'm actually parking the car right now. Is she there??

Jk: Who???

Caller: Your side bitch.... Your useable toy when your bored.

Jk: Ohhh yeah, but who cares. she's just gonna have to find out one way or another.

Caller: Well ima go to the store then i'ma walk to your house

Jk: Bye sexy

(BTS bugged in on the conversation)

Suga: Hold on wait... She's coming

J hope: Omg noo why jungkook?? just why??

Niya: Who's coming???

Namjoon: No one!!!! Umm so let's regroup and come back together to talk about our ideas for the mission—

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Namjoon was in mid sentence when the door was being knocked on. BTS all looked at each other with the most disgusted facial expressions because they knew who it was. Meanwhile Niya & Zarri looked dumbfounded because they were lost in all the moment. As Jungkook order a maid to open the door, The girl happened to take one big step in the house, while Zarri and Niya's face turned darker then ever. As the two sisters looked at each other they couldn't believe the person that walked through that door was their evil stepsister "Jennie".

 As the two sisters looked at each other they couldn't believe the person that walked through that door was their evil stepsister "Jennie"

Jennie: Wassup Bitches, It's jennie from the block and i'm back!!

Suga: Oh god!

Jimin: Here we go with this shit!

Jennie: Hey boys wassup?? How you guys been??

Namjoon: We've been good so far. Thanks for asking.

Jennie walks over to go sit on jungkook's lap while making out with him in front of everyone. She didn't even see her stepsisters yet, therefore on the other hand the sisters were holding back from really hurting her. As 2 minutes go by Jennie finally realize that her two stepsisters are in the same room. But she fails to realize that their not little kids anymore and that they will hurt her if they have to because, they had so much trauma from her when they were little.

Jennie: Ohh shit!! Wow moms gonna love this one, what her these dirty smuts doing here???

Namjoon: Jennie stop it!

Jungkook: damm Jennie...

Jennie: So is this the nasty whore you said you fucked.... Ummm Niya is it?? Baby girl check it out, Your a baby compared to us and trust me you can't handle a man like this! This all mines and you can't have him at all. You guys should've killed this no good having ass bitc—

Niya jumps over the table and pulls Jennie of our Jungkook's lap by pulling on her hair. Niya starts to stomp Jennie out with her black timberland boots, Niya is steady punching Jennie in the face while Jennie just pulls her hair and sweater. Suga runs and grabs Niya by her her arm, but she kicks his neck back and he falls to the ground. V grabs Jennie and pulls her away from Niya, While Namjoon had Niya in a corner away from Jennie. Namjoon was getting Niya calmed until she heard Jennie yelling "BITCH IMA FUCK YOU UP, YOU A PUSSY ASS BITCH". Namjoon turned his head only to see a angry Niya speeding past all the boys and jumping over V's body and started beating Jennie up bad with no remorse. She takes a knife out of her boot and tries to stab Jennie,  it J hope grabs her hand and stops her from doing so. As J hope was in the middle of stopping a murder scene, Zarri jumps from the top of the staircase right on top of Jennie's body. They both now began fighting and tussling each other, but Zarri really didn't give a fuck. Zarri felt like as a black woman you are gonna to respect her and her sister, or they are just going to have to show you how to respect them. 4 minutes of rounding up the girls, Namjoon grab Zarri, Jungkook grabbed Jennie, and J hope, Suga, and Jimin. had to hold on to Niya so she won't leave. Niya got so mad at the fact that Jungkook wa a holding Jennie and that he was making sure that's Jennie was okay more then he was checking on Niya.