I Wanna Get Nasty

(Short Smut 😈🦋)
Niya gets dressed in her pajamas while she's dancing to summer walker. She got into her sexy pajama set and her heels, She made her room look nice and sexy for her and Lucas.

Niya was getting some candles until she got a text message from Lucas saying that he is outside her window

Niya was getting some candles until she got a text message from Lucas saying that he is outside her window. She Threw a rope down and had him climb up the rope into her bedroom. The reason why she did that was because she didn't want jungkook in her business about her having sex with Lucas.

Lucas: damm girl you strong as hell, how did you hold on to the rope so tight?

Niya: Shit i come from america, that place teaches you how to get strength real quick. But anyway i'm glad your here with me.

Lucas Outfit:

Lucas: Well let the fun began baby

(Hello reader, Play the music on the top of the wattpad)

Lucas threw Niya onto the bed and started to unbuckle his pants, after a good 2 minutes went by his pants were on the the floor and so was Niya's pajamas too.

He started to kiss and rub on her thighs making his way to her wet dripping area. He opened her lips and started to lick her clit while she started to moan on a low tone, he inserted two fingers and started to go extremely fast in her and had her kicking and pulling back.

He then slapped her thighs and started to leave kiss trails all the way from vagina all the way to her neck, "Put it in baby". She said to Lucas while playing with his tip, "Ohh baby". She said as he pushed himself inside of her and started to pound her fast and hard, she started to rip the bedroom sheets and scratched the mattress.

The room was filled with moans and groans form the two while they were having passionate sex, the room smelled like wonderful and vibrant sex. He then flipped niya on all fours and started to dick her down in doggie style sex position, she was so weak from his 10 inch dick that she let her body just flow to the beat of the pounding sensation.

She tried to pull back from him, but he took her hands and tied them up with his belt. After he tied her up with his belt, he started to pound so fast and hard that her pussy started to make wet gushy noises dripping sounds, She was crying because of how good his dick was and how he was stroking her insides.

Lucas: Ughhhh fuck Niya, Your chocolate pussy too good for me!!

Niya: *Crying*

Lucas: Niya what happened?

Niya: Just keep pounding me like that! Damm my pussy is wet as fuck, Ugh Lucas fuck me harder i said.

Lucas: Listen if i fuck you harder ima need to take this condom off!

Niya: Do it!

Lucas proceeded to take the condom off and he flipped niya around now on her back. He open her legs wide and started to go really really really deep into her wet loud pussy, Which made niya make a very loud moaning sound.

"oh baby i'm cumming", "Ugh lucas i'm cumin too". Lucas pulls out of niya and puts his dick in her mouth so she can suck he dick while he's cumming, once he finished cumming.

They both layed down on her bed and relaxed for about 5 minutes before heading into the shower. After a good half and hour Niya and Lucas got out the shower and got dressed. It was around 9:00 am and Lucas needed to go home so that he won't get caught and she won't either.

Lucas: I had a good time niya, i hope this shit could happen again.

Niya: Boy i can't walk to good, pass me that wheelchair right there please. Damm you dicked me down to hard to the point where i really can't walk.

Lucas: Here you go, and why do you have that in here?

Niya: for when i'm lazy and i don't wanna walk no where, i just use that. But i see you later go!!

Lucas: Bye!!!

Niya rolls out of the wheelchair and hoped into bed so that she can get some sleep after that crazy sex session she just had with Lucas