𝒜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁

Meanwhile the gang and the girls made it to the house late at night. Jungkook and namjoon pushes the girls into the living room while they both go and get a drink from the bar. Zarri and Niya both are on the floor trying to get up while being blindfolded and their hands tied up.  Jungkook order's namjoon to untie and sit the girls down on two chairs. While namjoon sits the girls down he takes the blindfold off their faces, while Zarri proceeds to flirt with Namjoon about his minty breathe and thick body veiny muscle arms.
_________________________

{Author's Pov}

Zarri: Damm son what's your name?  You fine as hell? Why your breathe so nice?

Niya: Zarri!!!! won't you shut the fuck fuck up! You fucking flirting with our kidnappers like are you dumb or are you dumb?!

Zarri: Opp— Sorry

(Before Niya starts to talk Jungkook clapping stops her)

Jk: *Clapping* *Clapping* Well well well if it ain't the two loud ass sisters arguing about nothing but childish shit. Wow you bitches do bicker about nothing. Especially you Niya..... I think i should put something in there to shut you up.... Don't you think baby girl??

Niya: Back up hoe i don't know you like that! And plus from the looks of it, it don't look like you're packing enough for a girl like me.

Zarri: Ohh shit!

Just then Jungkook slaps Niya's mouth and kicks her out of her chair while yelling and insulting her in front of everyone. While he continues to hurt her she gets up and snuffes (punched) jk in his nose and watches while he bleeds. Jimin slams Niya against the wall while pulling a gun out in here, but he wasn't fast enough for Zarri when she broke free from her chair and kicked jimin s gun out his hand. Both Zarri and Niya lean against each other's back's while two big tall heavyset men in black suits pull them away from each other and then the whole room goes *BOOM*.....black........dark

________________________

Niya's Pov:

Omg?? *Heavy Breathing* *panting*
HELLO!!! HELLO!! Can anyone hear me?? I don't know why this is happening to me and Zarri. OH SHIT! ZARRI!! where are you baby sis, i can't lose you.... not now.. not ever..

Author's pov:

As Niya called out for Zarri, she felt a hug from behind her with small hands. As she turned around it was Zarri hugging her with the warmest smile on her face and the tightest grip. As the girls hug in a dark room, Jk starts to come up to them and puts a chair in front of them while saying "Now young ladies let's try this again shall we" Jungkook sits in front of the girls while the rest of the gang sits in the side waiting for the girls to talk.

Tae: Ok shawty's get the talking! i need answers let's go! Talk like what the fuck!!

Jk: SHUT UP TAE I GOT THIS!!! Now ladies your are probably wondering what the fuck is going on right?

Zarri: Yes we are!

Jk: Good little one. Now i've kidnapped you and i'm never letting you guys go until this case is over.