HeartBreak A Pt.2

Jungkook: Niya.......Would you marry me???

Niya stood quiet and lost because she was shocked by Jungkook's actions towards her. She looked around and caught her breath while fixing her posture, she looked at Jungkook and said the words that would shock him forever.

Jungkook: Well will you?

Niya: Jungkook...... I'm so sorry but... I can't

say no BECAUSE YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook: Oh babe!! You had me scared for a minute, I was about to go crazy real quick.

Niya: Jungkook I love you so much!
I swear to god man i love you!!

Your the best thing that happened to me!! YES IM MRS. KOOK!!!! FINALLY

Niya jumps on Jungkook's back while wrapping her legs around his waist and riding him like a stallion horse. Jungkook looked at Niya and decided to flip her off his back and swing her around in the air for about a second until she realized something.

"HOLD ON MOTHERFUCKER" Niya said as jungkook had stopped swinging her around.

"Put me the fuck down because we are on a balcony and if you lose you grip and fling me off this bitch, When i die i'm gonna haunt your ass until i decide to kill you"

"Alright sorry babe, But hold on i have one more surprise for you. Just follow me inside the room"

Jungkook held Niya's hand as they walked inside the house for the surprise. Niya was anxious because she didn't know what Jungkook was capable of and she was still stuck on the fact that she just became, the one and only "Mrs. Kook".

Jungkook: Ok babe come here and look!

*Niya looks inside the room*